Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sry for the double post but its a new topic.

I just fought a Gmaxed Lapras with my Dracowish. I tried to Low Kick it but the dracowish woundt do it. The text said something about draco shaking his head or something. Like wtf didnt Dracowish attackd the Lapras? So wierd

Sry for the double post but its a new topic.

I just fought a Gmaxed Lapras with my Dracowish. I tried to Low Kick it but the dracowish woundt do it. The text said something about draco shaking his head or something. Like wtf didnt Dracowish attackd the Lapras? So wierd
Weight based moves like Low Kick and Grass Knot don’t work against Dynamaxed Pokémon.

Last edited:
I played RB lately and notice that some of my snorlaxed can use his signature gmax move while the others cant. Body slam turn into Max strike and not that gmax recycling berry move. Same with my Grimmsnarl. His dark move doesnt turn into G max Snooze. Why?

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I played RB lately and notice that some of my snorlaxed can use his signature gmax move while the others cant. Body slam turn into Max strike and not that gmax recycling berry move. Same with my Grimmsnarl. His dark move doesnt turn into G max Snooze. Why?
Hi from my understanding regarding Snorlax’s G-Max move: G-Max Replenish it must be a Snorlax from a Den. Same thing with Grimmsnarl’s G-Max move: G-Max Snooze. Only specific Pokémon can use G-Max attacks.

Does anyone have quite literately any generic Popplio? I have a generic Rowlet for trade.

I'm looking to trade on HOME.

EDIT: Taken care of.

Last edited:
Please, anyone? :( If a permanent trade is not possible, then it would be enough a quick tradeback just for pokédex completition. I just want Original color Magearna.
Other than Zeraora, I'm looking also for Meltan and Melmetal.
Hi, I have a Melmetal available if you want to PM me about it? New account here but have Reddit trade history if that helps :)

I would like to trade my Zamazenta for a Zacian. This is for pokedex completion purposes, so I don't need the rusted shield (And since the nintendo online subscription is profile), I can't get the rusted shield out of the secondary profile I caught my spare on :psyangry:.

Also, two questions regarding the Original color Magaerna;

1) Do I need to have a full living pokedex, or just have registered every pokemon?

2) Does it require registering Mythical pokemon too?

EDIT: I could also use help evolving a Slurpuff.

Milak

Stoïque fierté
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I would like to trade my Zamazenta for a Zacian. This is for pokedex completion purposes, so I don't need the rusted shield (And since the nintendo online subscription is profile), I can't get the rusted shield out of the secondary profile I caught my spare on :psyangry:.

Also, two questions regarding the Original color Magaerna;

1) Do I need to have a full living pokedex, or just have registered every pokemon?

2) Does it require registering Mythical pokemon too?

EDIT: I could also use help evolving a Slurpuff.
I could help with the touch trade and with the Slurpuff.
As for the Magearna, you don’t need to have a full living Dex, but you must register every entry, which means Mythicals too!

Hi everyone,

I would like some help completing my living dex and unfortunately missing many mythicals; is there anyone who would be willing to trade or direct me to somewhere I can obtain the following:

Mew
Manaphy
Arceus
Landorus
Genesect
Meloetta
Hoopa
Zeraora
Marshadow

I do have a trade thread (that I will work on updating for gen 8!)
Edit: My spreadsheet

Last edited:
Would someone be willing to trade me a magic guard abra?
Nature and stuff doesn't really matter, as I only have moon I would like to receive it in gen 7

Hi everyone,

I would like some help completing my dex and unfortunately missing many mythicals; is there anyone who would be willing to trade or direct me to somewhere I can obtain the following:

Mew
Manaphy
Arceus
Landorus
Genesect
Meloetta
Hoopa
Zeraora
Marshadow

I do have a trade thread (that I will work on updating for gen 8!)
Edit: My spreadsheet
HI!Do you have Melmetal?If yes, are you interested in a tradeback with my Zeraora for it?

Does someone have a HA Slowpoke? (Obviously Kanto Slowpoke)

I can offer HAs for Litten, (Relaxed, Rash, Carefull) Rowlet, (Serious, Quiet, Lonely) and Eevee. (Relaxed, Gentle) (Both Eevees are in Love Balls)\

I look to do this in HOME

Last edited:
Does someone have a HA Slowpoke? (Obviously Kanto Slowpoke)

I can offer HAs for Litten, (Relaxed, Rash, Carefull) Rowlet, (Serious, Quiet, Lonely) and Eevee. (Relaxed, Gentle) (Both Eevees are in Love Balls)
Kantonian Slowpoke and its evolutions currently do not exist in the game, and won't until the first wave of DLC comes out this month.

:heavy ball: :luxury ball: :moon ball:
Some of these are a bit of a stretch, but what's your opinion on these pokeballs?
Hadn’t thought of Heavy, so it’s a contender for sure. Luxury is my go to if I can’t think of anything better. Not keen on Moon because of lack of Yellow and White on Coalossal. Was also considering Lure or Net but I’m not a fan of either.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)