Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Any Jangmo-o line pokemon with it's HA (Overcoat)

Can give:

• Cursed Body Corsola (Love Ball)
  • West Sea Shellos (Heal Ball)
  • Cleffa Magic Gaurd (Heal Ball)
  • Snom Ice Scales (Moon Ball)
  • Croagunk Dry Skin, Bullet Punch, Fake out
  • Snow Warning Alola Vulpix (Love Ball)

Thanks!

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just saw cinderace with Libero in ranked battle. Is it a hack or what ?
No, the Hidden Abilities for the Galarian starter trio Pokémon were released today.

Hidden Ability Grookey, Scorbunny, and Sobble are now available through Pokémon HOME if you deposit a Pokémon from Sword & Shield.
Use the HOME app on your phone and then use the Mystery Gift function.

(Source: Serebii)

Last edited:
Looking for HA Scorbunny and Grookey with the former being prioritized for me. I don’t have Home and don’t really want to go through the hassle of going through downloads for both of my devices, so I’m requesting a Spitback, IVs and nature’s don’t matter, they just need the HA.

Thanks Milak

Last edited:
Don't have Home on my phone so I'm looking for breed rejects of HA Scorbunny, Grookey, and Sobble. Nature and IVs aren't important, just the ability.

Helped, thanks again Milak

Last edited:
Still looking for a Melmetal, it's the very last pokémon I need to complete my pokédex in HOME.
A tradeback is enough, I can lend a Marshadow in return.

Last edited:
Hey friends! I am also in the camp of people that doesn't have the mobile version of HOME, so I wanted to see if anyone had spare HA versions of the starters. I don't have much to offer, but I do have some HA Pokemon to offer in return: Indeedee (M/F) (Poke Ball), Galarian Corsola (Dusk Ball), Galarian Ponyta (Heal Ball), Applin (Poke Ball), Rookidee (Luxury Ball), Rowlet (Poke Ball), and Eevee (Heal Ball).

I'm also in desperate search of a Flame Orb for my Conkeldurr (missed out on that one Wild Area event), so if anyone happens to have a spare one lying around, I have a bunch of random items like Bottle Caps I can offer. :)

Done (although if anyone happens to want any of the things listed above, let me know); thanks Milak!

Last edited:

Milak

Stoïque fierté
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hey friends! I am also in the camp of people that doesn't have the mobile version of HOME, so I wanted to see if anyone had spare HA versions of the starters. I don't have much to offer, but I do have some HA Pokemon to offer in return: Indeedee (M/F) (Poke Ball), Galarian Corsola (Dusk Ball), Galarian Ponyta (Heal Ball), Applin (Poke Ball), Rookidee (Luxury Ball), Rowlet (Poke Ball), and Eevee (Heal Ball).

I'm also in desperate search of a Flame Orb for my Conkeldurr (missed out on that one Wild Area event), so if anyone happens to have a spare one lying around, I have a bunch of random items like Bottle Caps I can offer. :)
PM me

LF any clefairy with teleport. I wanted to make a teleport clefable, but i really cant since I dont have LGPE

Last edited:
LF: Melmetal. Don't care about level, Nature, or IVs.
FT: Shiny Leafeon or Shiny Impostor Ditto. I can attach a Bottle Cap (Gold or not), Bob's Food Tin, or any Mint. Leafeon has 5 perfect IVs and is Lv. 2.

Since the HA Galar Starters released, I'm drawing up a list of every currently unreleased HA. Is what I've got correct? Am I missing anything; I can't remember for instance if Flame Body Heatran ever came out?

- Pumpkaboo-Small
- Pumpkaboo-Large

- Skwovet
- Nickit
- Wooloo
- Yamper

- Dracozolt
- Arctozolt
- Dracovish
- Arctovish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)