Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Greetings everyone, I’m looking for any Meltan and Melmetal in order to complete HOME Pokedex and unlock the special Magearna gift. CMT for them

Last edited:

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Greetings everyone, I’m looking for any Meltan and Melmetal in order to complete HOME Pokedex and unlock the special Magearna gift. CMT for them
Alos looking for a skrelp and someone to soft trade with for a alakazam and kingdra
Hey! I can help you Crayon and Chris. Crayon, send me PM here on discord or on smogon messages, I won't be able to help this evening but sometime tomorrow I will be able to bank those mons up and I have a skrelp. Chris, you know how to get a hold of me :P I can only get Melmetal as I do not have Meltan sadly.

p.s: I do not need anything in return for the mons either.

Aside from Magneton and Rockruff, did any other newly returning Pokémon get a new or changed evolution method?
And can the tower you choose be used to evolve other Kubfu?

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
Aside from Magneton and Rockruff, did any other newly returning Pokémon get a new or changed evolution method?
And can the tower you choose be used to evolve other Kubfu?
Not as far as I know except for Magneton and Rockruff. Yes your Tower you chose can evolve other kubfu’s.

Is there any way to get Kantonian Slowpoke after you evolve the one given to you into a slowbro? I tried to breed my kantonian slowbro to get kantonian slowpoke, but when I did I got a Galarian slowpoke. I didn’t know that would happen and now I think I locked myself out of getting a slowking...

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers.

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
Is there any way to get Kantonian Slowpoke after you evolve the one given to you into a slowbro? I tried to breed my kantonian slowbro to get kantonian slowpoke, but when I did I got a Galarian slowpoke. I didn’t know that would happen and now I think I locked myself out of getting a slowking...

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers.
The only way to obtain a Kantonian one is to get one from another game or slap an everstone on it. The everstone essentially “locks” in the variant of the Pokémon you get. If you need a Kanto one I can get you one. PM me here on Smogon or on discord. The link is in the first post of this thread :)

The only way to obtain a Kantonian one is to get one from another game or slap an everstone on it. The everstone essentially “locks” in the variant of the Pokémon you get. If you need a Kanto one I can get you one. PM me here on Smogon or on discord. The link is in the first post of this thread :)
Just tried the everstone method and it worked. Had no idea that was a thing. You’re awesome. Thanks so much!

Looking for a cloner in Pokemon Sun. I have a dear ribbon project that I need 4-5 clones of for safety. PM me! Am really worried about losing all the time I sunk into this mon, so please be kind.

Hi guys. Could someone help me with trade evolving Seadra? I can slap an Ability Capsule or an Apricorn Ball in the Pokémon you touch trade to me in return!

Got help! :)

Last edited:
As someone without DLC, I'm shocked to have gotten a Kubfu, but still as someone without the dlc, I'll need someone to help me evo it into Single Strike Urshirifu.

I can offer a couple of HA mons in return if needed.

Looking for shiny own tempo Jolly rock ruff with egg moves(looking for endeavor and thrash). Willing to trade shiny vespiquen and mienfoo for it. Thank you all in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)