Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have a link to a list of matching pokeballs? I remember an old trading shop had one circa ORAS but am having difficulty finding it again. Also, is Gen 6 trading still possible via FC?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anybody have a link to a list of matching pokeballs? I remember an old trading shop had one circa ORAS but am having difficulty finding it again. Also, is Gen 6 trading still possible via FC?
Do you mean a list of legal balls for each Pokémon, or a list of balls that match each Pokémon? If it’s the former, Serebii has a list here (might not be updated for Isle of Armor yet). If it’s the latter, Pokéball matching is pretty subjective, I’d check some people’s threads out here if you want inspiration.

And yes, the servers are still live for trading in Gen 6 and 7 :)

Do you mean a list of legal balls for each Pokémon, or a list of balls that match each Pokémon? If it’s the former, Serebii has a list here (might not be updated for Isle of Armor yet). If it’s the latter, Pokéball matching is pretty subjective, I’d check some people’s threads out here if you want inspiration.

The latter - I'm pretty sure it was an old trading shop that had been closed in early XY/ORAS but had a list of all fully evolved mons and their matching balls (including Apricorns) that I usually used for reference

Edit: Found

Looks like it’s been partially updated - it’s showing all of the gen 8 Pokemon as legal in Sport ball but not Safari ball

Edits: anyone looking for a more up to date legality list (while the serebii one is currently outdated) - check this out. Mods - please remove if this link breaks community rules.

Also looking for a ball recommendation, (secretly leaning toward safari ball so would value a second opinion on that!):

Last edited:
Hey again friends!

Would anyone be able to help me accomplish a few trade evolutions? You can send a PM if you'd be able to help; thanks in advance! :)

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Just a question about the den lists on Serebii. I'm trying to catch a hidden ability Heracross for restricted sparring. Since the Hidden Ability is only shown on the second (bottom) row, do I need to get a purple beam to have a chance at the HA?

https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/maxraidbattles/den109.shtml
It's just broken up I think, not designating common vs rare here. Rare beam would give you guaranteed HA, but think you could also find it in common 4-5 star heracross raids there.

https://leanny.github.io/seedchecker/index.html#/dens/109

It's just broken up I think, not designating common vs rare here. Rare beam would give you guaranteed HA, but think you could also find it in common 4-5 star heracross raids there.

https://leanny.github.io/seedchecker/index.html#/dens/109
Thanks, in a bit of sheer luck the first wishing piece I tossed in after posting gave me a purple beam with a 5 star HA Heracross. That was easy.

Now if I could just manage to catch a technician Scizor, 3 of them in a row have Swarm.

LF: 31/0/31/31/31/0 Male w/ Relaxed/Sassy/Quiet nature. Any pokemon that can breed works.
OR
31/0/31/31/31/0 Female w/ Relaxed/Sassy/Quiet nature in the Water 1 and/or Dragon egg groups.
Trades in description

Not counting non-breedables like legendaries and type:null, which Pokémon that currently exist in SwSh's code are not actually catchable within the game? I know of the Porygon family, the Galar Starters and the Alola Starters; but are there any others?

Not counting non-breedables like legendaries and type:null, which Pokémon that currently exist in SwSh's code are not actually catchable within the game? I know of the Porygon family, the Galar Starters and the Alola Starters; but are there any others?
See here for transfer exclusive pokemon.

Can anyone help me clone on gen 7? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
See here for transfer exclusive pokemon.
That's not what I meant -- there's Pokémon in SwSh that you can obtain within the game, but you can't catch yourself. All the Pokémon I listed are gift Pokémon, hence you can get them in the game but you can't get them through battle.

That's not what I meant -- there's Pokémon in SwSh that you can obtain within the game, but you can't catch yourself. All the Pokémon I listed are gift Pokémon, hence you can get them in the game but you can't get them through battle.
Then see here for gift Pokemon, some of those will be otherwise unavailable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)