Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Hello, I'm thinking of doing Dedenne for my next shiny hunt. I'm looking for a Luxury Ball one in particular for the balltism. I know it can be caught on IoA but I am not thinking of purchasing the DLC atm. I don't know if I'm allowed to link a trade sheet here, but I have a good amount of breedjects, so if you do have one to offer, please PM me.

I am looking to trade my Poliwhirl to evolve into Politoed.

I am also looking for HA foongus/amoongus if anyone has one spare.

I have HA Poliwags and Littens to trade.

I can do both of your tasks. I'm interested in a HA Poliwag myself as well.

Start a PM or leave a comment on my profile.

Thanks to coolman6001 for trading with me and giving me a HA foongus.

Still happy to give out HA Poliwags and Littens for anyone who wants them. PM me if interested.

Anyone have a spare foreign Ditto in Gen 7 that they would be willing to part with? I accidentally transferred all of mine to Gen 8 >.<
Let me know what you'd like for it!

DreamPrince

Formerly Leader Wallace
Looking for a HA Vulpix with Freeze-Dry and Moonblast. Can offer HA Skrelp in Lure Balls and 4 egg moves.

EDIT: Trade completed on PS.

Last edited:
I missed the shiny zeraora event raid due to being unable to acquire a Nintendo switch during the summer due to the pandemic and I was very busy during the previous school semesters. Can you guys duplicate a shiny zeraora for me when I finally get a switch and Pokémon sword? Thank you very much.

Light Sanctity

Truth only exists for those who cling to it
I missed the shiny zeraora event raid due to being unable to acquire a Nintendo switch during the summer due to the pandemic and I was very busy during the previous school semesters. Can you guys duplicate a shiny zeraora for me when I finally get a switch and Pokémon sword? Thank you very much.
Hey! Absolutely reach out to me when you can and I can clone mine for you! :) message me here or on discord. Link to the discord is in the original post. I prefer discord as it is easier to message so which ever works for you.

DreamPrince

Formerly Leader Wallace
Looking for a HA Gothita with the egg moves Fake Out and Heal Pulse for my BSS team.

EDIT: Taken Care of.

Last edited:
Anyone willing to trade a spitback of an HA Litten in Gen7? Got a few apricorn mons orrr you could request a mon you'd like in a specific apri ball (I reset my save files often so I've a lot of extras)

Does someone have a Type Null and Zamazenta for me to borrow to register into HOME?

The reason for the first is because I forgot to register Type Null before evolving it and the later is because I own Sword instead of Shield.

Light Sanctity

Does someone have a Type Null and Zamazenta for me to borrow to register into HOME?

The reason for the first is because I forgot to register Type Null before evolving it and the later is because I own Sword instead of Shield.
Anyone willing to trade a spitback of an HA Litten in Gen7? Got a few apricorn mons orrr you could request a mon you'd like in a specific apri ball (I reset my save files often so I've a lot of extras)
Hello you two I can help you both out!

CoolMan: you can get a Type: Null after completing the game at the Wyndon Battle Tower. Inside the building is an NPC that has Type: Null by her. You can get a hold of me here or on the Smogon Wi-Fi discord. I would prefer it on the discord as it is easier to me to coordinate times to trade :) link to the discord is in the OP. I can also give you a copy of Zamazenta as well!

Mudkip, I do not need anything in particular and I would be happy to give you a copy of the HA Litten!

Last edited:

CoolMan: you can get a Type: Null after completing the game at the Wyndon Battle Tower. Inside the building is an NPC that has Type: Null by her. You can get a hold of me here or on the Smogon Wi-Fi discord. I would prefer it on the discord as it is easier to me to coordinate times to trade :) link to the discord is in the OP. I can also give you a copy of Zamazenta as well!

Mudkip, I do not need anything in particular and I would be happy to give you a copy of the HA Litten!
My issue in particular is that I evolved that Type Null you mention already.

Mind if I send you a PM? I haven't really connected onto the smogon discord.

Light Sanctity

My issue in particular is that I evolved that Type Null you mention already.

Mind if I send you a PM? I haven't really connected onto the smogon discord.
ah now I see gotcha haha sure no worries friend! In the meantime I would get one cloned for you and please just get me any old mon that you don't need like a Rookidee for example!

Hello! Thank you for this! I am available right now but if you aren't, I've got a lot of free time so I could probably wait for you XD (and sorry if I quoted the whole thing, hard to quote stuff on my phone)

Hey friends, it's me again; hoping to find someone that can help me evolve a Dusclops and Seadra in Sword. I can even offer a HA Duskull for your trouble if you'd like. Please let me know if you can help out :)

Done :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)