Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm thinking of doing Dedenne for my next shiny hunt. I'm looking for a Luxury Ball one in particular for the balltism. I know it can be caught on IoA but I am not thinking of purchasing the DLC atm. I don't know if I'm allowed to link a trade sheet here, but I have a good amount of breedjects, so if you do have one to offer, please PM me.

I am looking to trade my Poliwhirl to evolve into Politoed.

I am also looking for HA foongus/amoongus if anyone has one spare.

I have HA Poliwags and Littens to trade.

I can do both of your tasks. I'm interested in a HA Poliwag myself as well.

Start a PM or leave a comment on my profile.

Thanks to coolman6001 for trading with me and giving me a HA foongus.

Still happy to give out HA Poliwags and Littens for anyone who wants them. PM me if interested.

Anyone have a spare foreign Ditto in Gen 7 that they would be willing to part with? I accidentally transferred all of mine to Gen 8 >.<
Let me know what you'd like for it!

Looking for a HA Vulpix with Freeze-Dry and Moonblast. Can offer HA Skrelp in Lure Balls and 4 egg moves.

EDIT: Trade completed on PS.

Last edited:
I missed the shiny zeraora event raid due to being unable to acquire a Nintendo switch during the summer due to the pandemic and I was very busy during the previous school semesters. Can you guys duplicate a shiny zeraora for me when I finally get a switch and Pokémon sword? Thank you very much.

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I missed the shiny zeraora event raid due to being unable to acquire a Nintendo switch during the summer due to the pandemic and I was very busy during the previous school semesters. Can you guys duplicate a shiny zeraora for me when I finally get a switch and Pokémon sword? Thank you very much.
Hey! Absolutely reach out to me when you can and I can clone mine for you! :) message me here or on discord. Link to the discord is in the original post. I prefer discord as it is easier to message so which ever works for you.

Anyone willing to trade a spitback of an HA Litten in Gen7? Got a few apricorn mons orrr you could request a mon you'd like in a specific apri ball (I reset my save files often so I've a lot of extras)

Does someone have a Type Null and Zamazenta for me to borrow to register into HOME?

The reason for the first is because I forgot to register Type Null before evolving it and the later is because I own Sword instead of Shield.

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
Does someone have a Type Null and Zamazenta for me to borrow to register into HOME?

The reason for the first is because I forgot to register Type Null before evolving it and the later is because I own Sword instead of Shield.
Anyone willing to trade a spitback of an HA Litten in Gen7? Got a few apricorn mons orrr you could request a mon you'd like in a specific apri ball (I reset my save files often so I've a lot of extras)
Hello you two I can help you both out!

CoolMan: you can get a Type: Null after completing the game at the Wyndon Battle Tower. Inside the building is an NPC that has Type: Null by her. You can get a hold of me here or on the Smogon Wi-Fi discord. I would prefer it on the discord as it is easier to me to coordinate times to trade :) link to the discord is in the OP. I can also give you a copy of Zamazenta as well!

Mudkip, I do not need anything in particular and I would be happy to give you a copy of the HA Litten!

Last edited:

CoolMan: you can get a Type: Null after completing the game at the Wyndon Battle Tower. Inside the building is an NPC that has Type: Null by her. You can get a hold of me here or on the Smogon Wi-Fi discord. I would prefer it on the discord as it is easier to me to coordinate times to trade :) link to the discord is in the OP. I can also give you a copy of Zamazenta as well!

Mudkip, I do not need anything in particular and I would be happy to give you a copy of the HA Litten!
My issue in particular is that I evolved that Type Null you mention already.

Mind if I send you a PM? I haven't really connected onto the smogon discord.

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
My issue in particular is that I evolved that Type Null you mention already.

Mind if I send you a PM? I haven't really connected onto the smogon discord.
ah now I see gotcha haha sure no worries friend! In the meantime I would get one cloned for you and please just get me any old mon that you don't need like a Rookidee for example!

Hello! Thank you for this! I am available right now but if you aren't, I've got a lot of free time so I could probably wait for you XD (and sorry if I quoted the whole thing, hard to quote stuff on my phone)

Hey friends, it's me again; hoping to find someone that can help me evolve a Dusclops and Seadra in Sword. I can even offer a HA Duskull for your trouble if you'd like. Please let me know if you can help out :)

Done :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)