Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm working towards my Pokemon Sword and Let's go Pikachu Dex and I was wondering if anyone would be able to trade back and forth with the harder to grind pokemon such as blastoise,(let's go,) and the version exclusives?
The ones I need so far are:
Sword:
Sabelye, Drampa, Lunatone, Larvitar, Toxicroak, Throh, Reunculus, and Mandibuzz
Let's go Pikachu:
Bellsprout line, Vulpix line, Meowth, Koffing line, Arbok line, and Pinsir
I would like it if you could back-and-forth trade the line members so that I don't have to go through the grinding process, thanks!
-note I do not have discord, we can use the Showdown chat if you have an account

Icicle220

formerly FireLandonYT
Hi! I'm working towards my Pokemon Sword and Let's go Pikachu Dex and I was wondering if anyone would be able to trade back and forth with the harder to grind pokemon such as blastoise,(let's go,) and the version exclusives?
The ones I need so far are:
Sword:
Sabelye, Drampa, Lunatone, Larvitar, Toxicroak, Throh, Reunculus, and Mandibuzz
Let's go Pikachu:
Bellsprout line, Vulpix line, Meowth, Koffing line, Arbok line, and Pinsir
I would like it if you could back-and-forth trade the line members so that I don't have to go through the grinding process, thanks!
-note I do not have discord, we can use the Showdown chat if you have an account
Right now i have Lunatone, Toxicroak, Reuniclus, Sableye, Larvitar, Mandibuzz and Throh on Shield, while i have Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Vulpix, Pinsir, Koffing and Meowth on let's go eevee.
In exchange i'd like to register in the pokedex some sword exclusives such as Solrock, Passiman, Swirlix (better if he helds a whipped dream, so he can evolve into Slurpuff), Turtonator or Mawile.

Edit: i checked what pokemon i had on let's go
Re edit: added some pokemon i got on shield

Last edited:
Anyone has the following mons (gen 6 preferably) ?
- Timid or Modest Groudon 31/x/31/31/31/31
- Timid or Modest Vivillon with Poké Ball Patern 31/x/31/31/31/31
- Modest or Calm Uxie 31/x/31/31/31/31
- Adamant, Impish or Careful Regigigas 31/31/31/x/31/31

Icicle220

formerly FireLandonYT
Gen 6? I used to collect a lot of vivillon with different patterns, i might have a good ivs pokeball pattern vivillon. I'll check and i'll let you know

Would anybody have a Phione they could give me? I forgot to breed my Manaphy before transferring it up. It's the only thing I don't have access to in order to complete my home dex, I can trade in any previous gen game.

Would anybody have a Phione they could give me? I forgot to breed my Manaphy before transferring it up. It's the only thing I don't have access to in order to complete my home dex, I can trade in any previous gen game.
sure

edit: arrange a time for a trade

helped

Last edited:
are we allowed to trade pokemon on this forum that have been altered using arbitrary code execution? do those count as hacked here? couldn't find any info on that.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
are we allowed to trade pokemon on this forum that have been altered using arbitrary code execution? do those count as hacked here? couldn't find any info on that.
The use of glitches will be allowed so long as any Pokémon obtained with/from the use of said glitch are obtainable without the use of such a glitch. As such we've prepared the following list of glitches that are permitted on Smogon (subject to change at a later date if necessary):
  • Pomeg glitch
  • Rage/Mimic Glitch
  • 8F/arbitrary code execution in RBY/GSC (cannot be used to edit Trainer info)
  • Cloning glitch such as the one in the Emerald Battle Tower
  • Festival Plaza/Poke Pelago glitch

Hi,

im looking to trade a shiny male Gardevoir for a shiny female Gardevoir. Don’t ask why. Pm me

edit: it has four perfect ivs

HailFall

my cancer is sun and my leo is moon
Hey. I'm looking to complete my galar dex. Does anyone here have a zamazenta they could let me register? I'll give it back. In return for the trouble I could give pretty much any sword exclusive (though I would need zacian back)

So this is kinda dumb but I need a Poipole on USUM for a battle RPG and the Adventure Snivy has flooded the GTS with hacks. I have access to every pokemon and specialize in HAs. If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it. :D

Thank you!

~M0NDAY

Last edited:
LF A copy of someone’s shiny Zerora that was released on Pokémon home for the event.

have a couple of things to offer send PM please

Hey everyone,
I need a meltan and a melmetal. Stats don't matter since it's just to fill my pokemon home dex.
At this point, I can breed a very wide range of pokemon, so if you're looking for something specific please let me know.

Thanks anyways! /o/

With Crown Tundra out now I'm curious which Pokeballs you guys think each new Legendary/Legendary form would look good in, assuming none are gifts. Some ideas I have are Nest or Dusk for Calyrex and maybe Luxury for Regidrago and Moltres.

With Crown Tundra out now I'm curious which Pokeballs you guys think each new Legendary/Legendary form would look good in, assuming none are gifts. Some ideas I have are Nest or Dusk for Calyrex and maybe Luxury for Regidrago and Moltres.
:park ball: :Quick Ball: :Fast Ball:
:luxury ball: :moon ball: (Can't think of much here)
:dive ball: :Premier ball: (:moon ball: if you really stretch it)
:master ball: :dusk ball: :luxury ball: (I really don't know tbh)
:safari ball: :dusk ball: :nest ball:
Some ball ideas that might help.

EDIT:
:love ball: :dream ball:
:repeat ball: :level ball:
:luxury ball: (this color scheme does not fit with pokeballs...)
:Master ball: :dream ball: :heal ball:

I don't want to know anything about them; but can someone tell me what natures I'd want to synchronise on Calyrex, the horses, the new regis and the galarian birds?

I don't want to know anything about them; but can someone tell me what natures I'd want to synchronise on Calyrex, the horses, the new regis and the galarian birds?
Haven't done any of the new raids, but the "standard" raids aren't effected by synchronize. Did that change with the new legendary raids?

Well, one last question. If you don't want any minor spoilers skip over this question.

If you could choose a ball for non-shiny Keldeo what would you choose? Thinking Dive Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)