Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lf Kingdra, Terrakion, Spectrier, Volcarona, and Regidrago for dex(can trade them back.) Pheromosa, Naganadel, Celesteela, Nihilego HA Grookey(or ability Patch,) and Guzzlord for keeps. For the kept ones would be great if they hold Armorite Ore need to reset some evs.

FT many breedables, a shiny Mudkip, 0 atk flawless Rotom.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a shiny Applin they're willing to trade?

I have a shiny Bagon, a shiny Cutiefly or a shiny Zorua, all caught by me, ready to trade for it

Winry

Super Graduate-Level Napper
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone have a shiny Applin they're willing to trade?

I have a shiny Bagon, a shiny Cutiefly or a shiny Zorua, all caught by me, ready to trade for it
I hatched 7 shiny Applin in my quest for a perfect one, if you message me on Discord I can give you one !

Hi! I'm a VGC veteran looking for a viable Landorus-Therian to use in the new VGC 2021 format :)
I'm new to SwSh, so my trade offers are all from previous titles!
For example, I can offer in return a 5xIV Adamant Landorus-Therian (Pentagon mark). Please enquire for other offers, I have plenty of previous gen competitive mons :))

Thanks!

Hi! I'm a VGC veteran looking for a viable Landorus-Therian to use in the new VGC 2021 format :)
I'm new to SwSh, so my trade offers are all from previous titles!
For example, I can offer in return a 5xIV Adamant Landorus-Therian (Pentagon mark). Please enquire for other offers, I have plenty of previous gen competitive mons :))

Thanks!
Apologies if you already know this but it's possible to make a Pokemon from previous generation games legal for use in the current generation by going to Battle Tower and getting the NPC there to give it the Battle Ready mark.

This is a strange request, but I want to do a national living dex in Gen 6, to later use Pokemon Bank to add the Gen 7 pokemon and eventually bring it to Pokemon Home.

Is anyone there willing to help me achieve this? While I can do the X&Y and Omega Ruby pokemon because I own those games, I am missing Alpha Sapphire, I would mostly need help with the exclusive pokemon there, specially the legends (in case someone is willing to trade them, considering a lot of people use CFW I guess it shouldn't be a problem) and mythical if that also is a possibility.

Last edited:
Hello! Looking in gen 7 the shiny vc zapdos from smogon giveway if anyone have it and willing to help please let me know, thanks in advance

Looking for a jolly tapu bulu with an english name in Gen 7, I have lots to trade like some shinies and event pokemon
Hey, I have one of those. Send me a message telling me what you have, your IGN, and when you're able to trade, I'll try to get back to you!
It's legit too, I even Hyper Trained it so it's really good

Last edited:
This thread used to be booming back in the XY days. What gives?

In any case, still LF these Alcremie forms(or corresponding sweets):

Ruby - Ribbon
Matcha - Flower, Ribbon
Mint - Ribbon
Lemon - Heart, Star Flower, Ribbon
Sea Salt - Berry, Ribbon
Ruby Swirl - Star, Flower
Caramel - Everything minus Strawberry and Flower
Rainbow - Berry, Flower, Clover, Ribbon

EDIT: Joined Discord Server :)

Last edited:
This might be a long shot but, anyone has an HA Tirtouga (female) in any shop ball (minus Dive ball) in Gen 6?
Luxury, Great or Quick would be great but I'll take anything that is not a regular poke ball.
I have plenty of stuff I can breed in exchange.

Hi all!

I wanna start a new game of X, but have a lot of valuable items that I don't wanna lose nor can transfer to Pokemon Bank, so I'm looking for someone who could help me trade those items to my Omega Ruby game. It shouldn't take too long (just counted, about 17 items), and in exchange I'm offering one or two items of your choice as well as some IV bred Pokemon (have quite a bit of choice so we can discuss that). PM me if interested. Thanks in advance!

Hi All, anyone has a Steelix with egg move "Head Smash" that I can borrow to transfer the move to my shiny copy? Or anyone could help me to trade evolve my Onix? In return for this, I could offer a copy of a shiny mon in Gen 8 from my selection (almost any legitimate shiny pokemon). Many thanks!

Hi all!

I wanna start a new game of X, but have a lot of valuable items that I don't wanna lose nor can transfer to Pokemon Bank, so I'm looking for someone who could help me trade those items to my Omega Ruby game. It shouldn't take too long (just counted, about 17 items), and in exchange I'm offering one or two items of your choice as well as some IV bred Pokemon (have quite a bit of choice so we can discuss that). PM me if interested. Thanks in advance!
I can help you, dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)