Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I know there's a general preference for "untouched" 'mons, but I assume that a minted nature w/ perfect stats is preferred over an unminted nature w/ hyper trained stats?
Actually, to some people a Pokémon minted from a neutral nature (Hardy, Quirky, etc.) with perfect stats is considered better than a mon with the correct nature (since it can't be confused by pinch berries).

Personally I think I'd rather have to use bottle caps than mints, but I think it probably varies from person to person.

Actually, to some people a Pokémon minted from a neutral nature (Hardy, Quirky, etc.) with perfect stats is considered better than a mon with the correct nature (since it can't be confused by pinch berries).

Personally I think I'd rather have to use bottle caps than mints, but I think it probably varies from person to person.
I hadn't considered that from a competitive perspective. I guess it improves the SRing odds by a fraction, at least?

Hello. I am looking for a shiny sassy nature stakataka in generation 7, preferably not in beast ball. I am also looking for a baby shiny chansey with counter and seismic toss and heal bell. I have a few shiny eevee, some having hidden abilities and a few extra event shiny poipole in exchange. Thank you.

I am also looking for a shiny tapu bulu as I have the other 3 shiny tapu and wanted to complete the set. Thanks. Both this and the above trades are for generation 7 as I do not have sword or shield.

mod edit: pls edit instead of double posting

Last edited by a moderator:

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello! I was wondering if anyone could let me borrow a Rhyperior with Metal Burst. I have perfectly good Rhyperiors on Pokemon Sword, but I need Metal Burst for Battle Stadium Singles team, and breeding, leveling up, and trade evolving a Rhyperior just to get Metal Burst on my perfectly good ones sounds like a pain.

If I were to borrow the Rhyperior from you, you'd get it back in a few minutes, as I only need it to get Metal Burst on one of my Rhyperiors. I can let you borrow a Zacian, Zamazenta, Glastrier, Spectrier, or Urshifu forme as insurance / for your dex to make you feel more confident! The IVs and Nature don't matter on your Rhyperior, since I just need the move on one of mine!

Sorry if this question is better suited for the RNG-specific thread, but does Gen 8 raid RNG require CFW on the switch? My impression from shinyfinder's guide was no, but wanted to double-check

Edit: Thanks!

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Sorry if this question is better suited for the RNG-specific thread, but does Gen 8 raid RNG require CFW on the switch? My impression from shinyfinder's guide was no, but wanted to double-check

Edit: Thanks!
Worth noting that atm anubis' bot can also check your seed for you on our discord. It's not mentioned in the guide for legacy sake and the focus was to be 100% manual, but it would save you considerable time to use it to find your seed (essentially eliminating the "Capturing Pokemon" section of my guide). Tho as MO said, everything can be done on stock firmware and without the bot.

Hey there! Maybe a bit of an odd question, but does anyone have a Mew on LGPE that I could borrow just to complete the master trainer? I was under the impression I could transfer a Mew from Go (I played it for like 2 weeks straight just for the Mew) but apparently you can't.

It's the only step left for me to complete the entire game, and I want to be done with it so I can shelf it, lol. Please let me know! My timezone is: UTC+1

~Cookiederp/Pieboe#9986

I know nobody has been in this thread for a year or so but I got a question for anyone still using USUM GTS...

Is anybody experiencing the GTS FREEZING your 3DS? Idk what is triggering it specifically, but EVERY time I use the GTS, I will be scrolling thru the list of offers of a specific Mon and my 3DS will FREEZE to the point that I need to pop the cartridge out to trigger the Error Msg for ejecting the cart mid-play... I barely ever use the GTS but now I'm trying to use it over and over just to try and figure this out lol.

I apologize if this is the appropriate place to post this, just looking for any ideas or insight...

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
I know nobody has been in this thread for a year or so but I got a question for anyone still using USUM GTS...

Is anybody experiencing the GTS FREEZING your 3DS? Idk what is triggering it specifically, but EVERY time I use the GTS, I will be scrolling thru the list of offers of a specific Mon and my 3DS will FREEZE to the point that I need to pop the cartridge out to trigger the Error Msg for ejecting the cart mid-play... I barely ever use the GTS but now I'm trying to use it over and over just to try and figure this out lol.

I apologize if this is the appropriate place to post this, just looking for any ideas or insight...
That's an on-going issue now where people are putting up (don't quote me on this) mons using trainers with corrupt/messed up data to cause this freezing (idk if that's the exact cause, but it is purposeful). I don't think there's any risk to your game, but unfortunately it does make the GTS neigh impossible to use.

Also ftr I moved your post here. This woulda been the better place fyi.

That's an on-going issue now where people are putting up (don't quote me on this) mons using trainers with corrupt/messed up data to cause this freezing (idk if that's the exact cause, but it is purposeful). I don't think there's any risk to your game, but unfortunately it does make the GTS neigh impossible to use.

Also ftr I moved your post here. This woulda been the better place fyi.
Thanks, bud! I hadn't been in Festival Plaza for a couple years so I thought it was just due to lack of maintenance at first or something lol.

It's jl
Looking for someone to help transfer Pokemon from Gen 7 to Gen 8. (I don't have Pokemon Bank, Pokemon Home, or Switch Online subscriptions.)
I asking for someone to let me trade some Pokemon to transfer to their Gen 7 game, transfer them to Gen 8, then trade them back to me on Pokemon Home. (I can use my phone.)

Also bumping this.

Asking for the following in Gen 7.
:Safari Ball: :Tangela: Tangela with Regenerator
:Poke Ball: :Foongus: Foongus with Regenerator
:Beast Ball: :Mareanie: Mareanie with Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Pyukumuku: Pyukumuku with Unaware
:Nest Ball: :Lileep: Lileep with Storm Drain
:Dive Ball: :Mr. Mime: Mr. Mime with Technician (I don't think I'll need it, but I'm asking anyway because why not?)

I can offer these Pokemon with Gold Bottlecaps. I only have a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Dittos in Ultra Moon, but I'll make sure the Pokemon I give you have at least 4 31s. (or 3 31s and 0 Speed)
:Beast Ball: :Beldum: Beldum - Jolly
:Great Ball: :Bagon: Bagon - Adamant Moxie
:Dusk Ball: :Skrelp: Skrelp - Modest Adaptability
:Poke Ball: :Snivy: Snivy - Modest Contrary
:Lure Ball: :Corphish: Corphish - Brave Adaptability 0 Speed
:Luxury Ball: :Mimikyu: Mimikyu - Brave 0 Speed
:Heal Ball: :Slowpoke: Slowpoke - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Charmander: Charmander - Adamant
:Dusk Ball: :Oranguru: Oranguru - Relaxed 0 Speed or Calm
:Dream Ball: :Swablu: Swablu - Careful or Calm
:Heal Ball: :Chansey: Chansey - Bold or Calm
:Poke Ball: :Porygon: Porygon - Bold, Calm, or Modest
:Safari Ball: :Pinsir: Pinsir - Jolly
:Dusk Ball: :Houndour: Houndour - Timid

I have a few more things, but I'm not sure if they're worth listing. (I'm not sure if anything under Slowpoke was worth listing.)

Also, I'm offering freshly caught Quick Ball Magikarp with crap IVs just to see if anyone takes one.

Edit: Still looking for anything that isn't crossed out. Also, trading by Pokemon Home SUCKS.
I can give you Tangela, Pyukumuku, and Lileep! I, unfortunately, don't have Technician Mime tho... DM me to coordinate, I could use a Corphish if you still got them

Hi! I've been looking for any of the following Pokemon for... the last decade. Attempts at using DNS switching on my DS haven't worked and I can't find any of these events. Does anyone have an extra of any of the following?

-Extremespeed
Pikachu
Genesect

-Soft-Boiled
Clefable

-Heal Bell
Dragonite
Articuno

-Baton Pass
Solrock

-Superpower
Spinda

-Vcreate
Rayquaza

-Eruption
Heatran

I don't care about IVs / nature etc. I know these are rare Pokemon lol and I have very little to offer in return. I can do breeding projects if needed on SwSh or UsUm. I have a bunch of shinies from PoGo as well.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
If it isn't crossed out, I still need help.

Looking for someone to help transfer 24 Pokemon from Gen 5 to Gen 7 because I'm too stingy for Pokebank. (I trade them from my Black to your Gen 5 game, you transfer them, then you trade them to my Ultra Moon.) I can offer anything in the hide tag below if you want some Pokemon as payment.

I know Nintendo shut down Wii and DS Wifi, but for those who didn't know, fans have revived it so trading is possible. Here's a video on how if you want one, but it's just changing your DSi/3DS Wifi setting from Auto-Obtain DNS to setting DNS to 164.132.044.106
(Edit: Better video.)

I'll need 4 of my Pokemon cloned after transferring them, so it'd be nice if someone who can clone them helps, but I don't mind if someone helps then I have to find someone else to clone. (Seriously, I'm pretty sure it'd be quicker to find someone that can transfer and someone else that can clone than find someone that can do both so please help with the transfer even if you can't clone.) Whoever helps with the cloning can keep a clone for yourself to use and/or clone and you can trade/give away clones to whoever you want. (The only one worth sharing would be my Luxury Ball Neutral Nature 0 Atk IV Soft-Boiled Clefairy. Who wouldn't want to get their Hands on that? I'm looking at you MrHands :P)

Also rebumping this.

Asking for the following Pokemon in these Balls in Gen 7.

:Poke Ball: :Foongus: Foongus with Regenerator
:Nest Ball:
:Lileep: Lileep (Preferbly with Storm Drain)
:Timer Ball:
:Baltoy: Baltoy
:Dive Ball: :Mr. Mime: Mr. Mime with Technician (The odds that I'll need this are low enough that it's almost not worth asking for.)

I can offer these Pokemon. I only have a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Dittos in Ultra Moon, but I'll make sure the Pokemon I give you have at least 4 31s. (or 3 31s and 0 Speed) I can also offer Gold Bottlecaps if you want them.
:Beast Ball: :Beldum: Beldum - Jolly
:Great Ball: :Bagon: Bagon - Adamant Moxie
:Dusk Ball: :Skrelp: Skrelp - Modest Adaptability
:Poke Ball: :Snivy: Snivy - Modest Contrary
:Lure Ball: :Corphish: Corphish - Brave Adaptability 0 Speed
:Luxury Ball: :Mimikyu: Mimikyu - Brave 0 Speed
:Heal Ball: :Slowpoke: Slowpoke - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Charmander: Charmander - Adamant
:Dusk Ball: :Oranguru: Oranguru - Relaxed 0 Speed or Calm
:Dream Ball: :Swablu: Swablu - Careful or Calm
:Heal Ball: :Chansey: Chansey - Bold or Calm
:Poke Ball: :Porygon: Porygon - Bold, Calm, or Modest
:Safari Ball: :Pinsir: Pinsir - Jolly
:Dusk Ball: :Houndour: Houndour - Timid
:Beast Ball: :Mareanie: Mareanie - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Pyukumuku: Pyukumuku - Calm Unaware 0 Attack

One last thing, I know this sounds like a stupid question because hacking isn't allowed, but I want to change a Pokemon's nickname but I reset the game they came from. Is there any way to change it that isn't against the rules here?

Last edited:
LF: Shiny Home Zeraora (2020) - I hadn't gotten my switch in time, so I ended up missing out
FT: My soul & everlasting thanks. Or yanno, Pokemon

LF HA Solosis, Cubone and Psyduck on Gen 7.

FT: Available breed - Google Sheets
Hey bud! I can trade you these tomorrow if you still need them! In exchange, would you be able to help me out with 3-4 trade Evolutions??

I got/will have for you:

- Relaxed Solos: Imprison, Acid Armor, Trick, Confuse Ray
-Modeat Psyduck: Simple Beam, Encore, Hypnosis, Clear Smog
-Adamant Cubone: No Egg Moves

I need help with Evolving:
-Onix to Steelix
-Boldore to Gigalith
-Poliwhirl to Politoed
-Haunter to Gengar (possibly)

PM me if you want. I'm on East Coast time in Boston...

I am also looking for a shiny tapu bulu as I have the other 3 shiny tapu and wanted to complete the set. Thanks. Both this and the above trades are for generation 7 as I do not have sword or shield.
Are you still looking for this? I could get this to you if you're okay with injected wondercards and receiving a clone of the mon in question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)