Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Hey just so you are aware i am actively working on this. Its taking awhile because of the bp and i need to make a team that will let me win free bp. I will let you know once i have it. Do you care if its cloned or do you want the original?
0_0 I can't believe anyone's going out of their way to grind 16 BP on Emerald to teach a Pikachu one of the worst move tutor moves just because some random madman on the internet wanted one... Then again, I should have figured Blizzard Hero wasn't the only person here that's way too nice. :D

I'm okay with cloning, but I don't know why you'd ever want one unless it's for collection purposes. (And that's coming from someone that wants one for more than just collection purposes! :P) The only even remotely serious movesets I can think of are Defense Curl + Rollout (I don't want Rollout, but if you're keeping one you might as well teach it too so you have the combo.) or Defense Curl/Charge/Rest/Recycle Leppa Berry Alolan Raichu. (I'm going to hate myself for asking for this Pikachu... Bulk Up/Calm Mind Gallade was already almost too frail for Restricted Sparring.)

I'm okay with cloning, but I don't know why you'd ever want one unless it's for collection purposes. (And that's coming from someone that wants one for more than just collection purposes! :P) The only even remotely serious movesets I can think of are Defense Curl + Rollout (I don't want Rollout, but if you're keeping one you might as well teach it too so you have the combo.) or Defense Curl/Charge/Rest/Recycle Leppa Berry Alolan Raichu. (I'm going to hate myself for asking for this Pikachu... Bulk Up/Calm Mind Gallade was already almost too frail for Restricted Sparring.)
I just love the idea of owning such a rare oddity. I will likely won’t use it, maybe i will. Its gonna be a journey and it will be a treasure for us both

It's not quite what you're asking for, but I have a Lonely (+Attack -Defense) Stakataka with 0 Speed and 0 Defense. A Lonely Nature and a Defense IV of 15 or less lets Stakataka with 252 Attack EVs lets Beast Boost raise Attack instead of Defense and its Speed is only 2 higher than Brave, which is far from enough to make any practical difference unless you're playing against anyone else with a Stakataka. I know 0 Defense looks bad, but with Stakataka, it's the difference between insane and very good. Also, soft resetting for two "bad" IVs is pretty annoying so I settled for the first one with IVs "bad" enough, which happened to be 0 Defense...

If you're interested, I'll get someone to clone mine. If not, good luck finding someone that can help.
Thanks, it always a stakataka is ok :)
If un want i can clone it with Backup.

0_0 I can't believe anyone's going out of their way to grind 16 BP on Emerald to teach a Pikachu one of the worst move tutor moves just because some random madman on the internet wanted one... Then again, I should have figured Blizzard Hero wasn't the only person here that's way too nice. :D

This is full proof that i got Defense Curl Pikachu legit. Took awhile since i had to make a team thats battle frontier and i only gained 1 bp until i beat a tycoon that gave me 13 which saved me. We gonna trade in gen 7 or gen 8, i am open for either and i wanna give it for any breedject that i may not have. Nothing important since i can chain breed

Attachments

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Thanks, it always a stakataka is ok :)
If un want i can clone it with Backup.
Not sure if you didn't notice or if you were just busy today, but I sent a message with my Friend Code. Also, yes, please clone my Stakataka so you can give a clone back. Glad I can help.

This is full proof that i got Defense Curl Pikachu legit. Took awhile since i had to make a team thats battle frontier and i only gained 1 bp until i beat a tycoon that gave me 13 which saved me. We gonna trade in gen 7 or gen 8, i am open for either and i wanna give it for any breedject that i may not have. Nothing important since i can chain breed
Ooh, Japanese. Fancy. Well, not if you're Japanese, but I'm not, so it's fancy to me.

I need it to evolve it in Gen 7 to become Alolan Raichu and teach it Recycle. (I have more than enough BP to teach it if you don't want to use your BP, but BP is easy to get in Gen 7.) Then I need to pass Charge from another Raichu in Gen 8. (I could use Calm Mind for the SpD boost but that also raises SpA, which I don't want or need, and Charge adds even more style.) If Defense Curl wasn't already an oddity, a Non-Basic Ball means it couldn't have been breed in Gen 3, (Is it in a Safari Ball? You didn't show that.) Regional Evolution and Recycle need to be in Gen 7, and gaining an Egg move in Gen 8 will make this Pikachu/Raichu even more interesting. Not very good, but very interesting. (Unless you want to troll your friends with stalling to Struggle. Then it might be pretty good... until you take a Crit... :P)

It's late in my timezone, (US East Coast GMT -4) so can we talk/trade tomorrow? Message me when we can trade.

Ooh, Japanese. Fancy. Well, not if you're Japanese, but I'm not, so it's fancy to me.

I need it to evolve it in Gen 7 to become Alolan Raichu and teach it Recycle. (I have more than enough BP to teach it if you don't want to use your BP, but BP is easy to get in Gen 7.) Then I need to pass Charge from another Raichu in Gen 8. (I could use Calm Mind for the SpD boost but that also raises SpA, which I don't want or need, and Charge adds even more style.) If Defense Curl wasn't already an oddity, a Non-Basic Ball means it couldn't have been breed in Gen 3, (Is it in a Safari Ball? You didn't show that.) Regional Evolution and Recycle need to be in Gen 7, and gaining an Egg move in Gen 8 will make this Pikachu/Raichu even more interesting. Not very good, but very interesting. (Unless you want to troll your friends with stalling to Struggle. Then it might be pretty good... until you take a Crit... :P)

It's late in my timezone, (US East Coast GMT -4) so can we talk/trade tomorrow? Message me when we can trade.
I have a japanese emerald cartridge that i can transfer to my japanese pearl and japanese black. Im english and lucky for you i am also est. it is easy to get bp so i can give it recycle and charge in gen 8, very specific but i love doing specific challenges. I play battle stadium often so if you like i can also hyper train and mint it since its careful nature terrible ivs

I'm LF adamant Entei and event previous gen7 in gen7.
For the trade i can offer perfect ditto, event gen7, battle ready.
For the event if u have the proof I would bè hapy

Anyone has an RNG'd Vivillon with Poke ball pattern in gen 6?
I really need that one to finish my collection of competitive Vivillon.
Still looking for this and a Modest or Timid Groudon RNG in gen 6.

I can breed tons of ball combos in gen 6 and 7 in exchange.

Edit: Also looking for Lure ball Gulpin in gen 6.

Last edited:
Hello forum!!!!

Just got my sword copy and finish it, want to breed some pokes and really want to start with my fav.

Anyone could trade me a Safari ball hidden ability tauros?

I have not that mucho to offer but I will do me best.

Thanks

Hi,

I’m looking to trade for a Shiny Darkrai (ball or game of origin doesn’t matter)
if it’s cloned it’s fine with me, but please no genned
just a note I’m only able to trade through Home friend trade, as I don’t have an older game like Sun/Moon, and Darkrai can’t be transferred to Sword/Shield.
I have a lot of shinies/legendaries that I’d be willing to trade. I’m also willing to consider 2-for-1 trades as I know Shiny Darkrai is somewhat rare.
if you’re interested in trade pm me with some picture of the Darkrai and a list of some pokemon you’re looking for and I’ll try and respond as soon as I can

I caught a shiny Marill DexNaving in a replay of Omega Ruby, but after looking it up I confirmed DexNav makes it easier to find shinies than just running in grass, w/ enough search lvl. So are shinies pretty cheap these days? If so there wouldn't be much trade, value much less personal for me. Should I not even bother migrating to Shield(assuming I go back to even playing lol have not in a while...)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I caught a shiny Marill DexNaving in a replay of Omega Ruby, but after looking it up I confirmed DexNav makes it easier to find shinies than just running in grass, w/ enough search lvl. So are shinies pretty cheap these days? If so there wouldn't be much trade, value much less personal for me. Should I not even bother migrating to Shield(assuming I go back to even playing lol have not in a while...)
The value of shinies is pretty personal and subjective, and recent games have included methods to dramatically increase their chances. In USUM for example, the shiny rate for non-legends in wormholes is roughly 1/3 for 3-ring wormholes past 5000 light-years. And in SWSH, all Pokémon in Dynamax Adventures have a 1/100 chance of being shiny.

That's not even getting into RNG abuse, where it's possible to get shiny Pokémon very quickly with the help of what's essentially a powerful calculator and a stopwatch.

But shinies being easy to obtain via these methods does not devalue any shinies you've caught/bred in the past, only you can decide how much you value them. Plenty of people here and on other forums love to trade shinies still, and Pokémon trading in Gen 8 is probably bigger than it's ever been before. Play the game the way you want to play, and collect what makes you happy using whichever methods you like. You'll find many other people who want to trade with you :)

I have a lvl 30 Female Fletchinder you can have (in Repeat). Upload something the GTS asking for it and lmk what you put up, or lmk when you're free so we can trade directly.
Amazing, thanks a bunch. I put in a Lv 19 female Snubbull in a Poke Ball. Trainer name is Sabrina.

Looking for :Cherish Ball: :Tyranitar:
Let me know what you want in return. I have multiple event mons from Gen4, 7 and 8.
I'm willing to offer more than 1 mon.

Sorry if it's a dumb question, but is it possible to SR virtual console transfers, specifically for IVs? I know you can manipulate the exp residuals for nature, but I assumed IVs were one chance only

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry if it's a dumb question, but is it possible to SR virtual console transfers, specifically for IVs? I know you can manipulate the exp residuals for nature, but I assumed IVs were one chance only
There are no dumb questions.
Everyone is always welcome to ask questions.

The IVs will be random with guaranteed max IVs in 3 random stats (the exceptions being Mew and Celebi that end up with max IVs in 5 random stats).
You cannot SR for them. You can, however, use the GSC cloning glitch and transfer multiple copies of your Pokémon in order to increase your chances.
Alternatively, if you have a console with Custom Firmware, there is also the possibility of doing Poké Transporter RNG abuse.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Reorganized the OP a bit. New look, same great taste. I also added a few more discord resources explicitly, most notably our Gen 8 cloning channel (ty anubis!) and our GO channel. Which I don't think were mentioned anywhere previously! So not really an update since those have been around for a long time now, but they're a thing in case you weren't aware.

QuentinQuonce

formerly green_typhlosion
Slightly big ask but I don't suppose anyone has a spare set of the shiny Zacian & Zamazenta they'd be willing to part with? I don't have SwSh so can't receive them directly but am able to trade over Home. Can offer some shinies in return but not having SwSh what I can realistically offer is fairly limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)