Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, posting again just in case...
Hey does anyone have another code for Shiny Zamazenta that they can't use in their own game? I have another code for Shiny Zacian, DM me if you want to swap codes. Have an amazing day, gamers!

Also, dang I did not expect BDSP to be this popular. Props to Nintendo for that!

Excluding Apricorn Balls, what kind of Poké Ball do you think looks best on Zamazenta?

Realistically, the only good matching ball is:

Edit: forgot this one exists lol
. It works, but great is a lot better b/c Red/Blue are the primary colors.
Lure is also a decent option, but as you say it's not an option for you.
is technically an option if you want it to match the shield form, but I'm always hesitant to match balls to specific forms, especially ones that are item-specific and won't appear when you're out of battle.
would also be a fantastic option, but for obvious reasons you cannot use it.
Hope this helps you!

Last edited:
GAME: BDSP
LF: Chimchar, Gible w/Rough Skin, Bonsley, Shieldon, Misdreavus, Magby/Magmar, Slowpoke, Bagon, Pinsir, Lotad, Teddiursa, Tangela, or Heracross
FT: Arbra/Kadabra synchronize (N:Impish/Jolly/Naive/Quiet/Sassy/Timid A: Synchronize IV:Poor) Togepi (N:Timid A:Hustle IV:Poor)
Nautre & IVs don't matter. The pokemon I have for trade are poor iv Pokemon. I don't have much to offer other than pokemon listed above but if anyone has a spare of any of these please let me know.

Last edited:
Anyone got a spare Protector in BDSP? Would like to get a Rhyperior before battle tower; don’t have much to offer in the ways of good mons but I’d be willing to touch trade the Rhyperior after I get it evolved if someone needs it for the dex

Can someone with BD catch me a Growlithe in a repeat ball? Nature & Ability don't matter. Can give 5 IV spitbacks of the following pokemon in return.

Ralts - Modest - Premier Ball
Gible - Jolly - Moon Ball
Ghastly - Timid - Love Ball
Bagon - Modest - Great Ball

Last edited:
LF a Xerneas in Shield. FT many breedjects/spare perfects. Bounsweet, Bouffalant, Mr.Mime-g, Mimikyu, Rolycoly, Amaura, Milcery, Sizzilipede, Impidimp, Mareanie, Abra, etc. Can give multiple for Xerneas and junk throwaway mons, and can offer a legendary if I have 2 of it(Regirock comes to mind, I have a Sturdy one I likely won't use.)

EDIT: Really want it, willing to trade any 1 mon or the several non-legend, w. and item I have. PM me w/ what you want for it or for list of what I have of note.

Last edited:
Looking for anyone that maybe has a few spare battle items on BD/SP. I'm trying to make some competitive teams but the Battle Tower grind is getting kind of undoable...

Could anyone clone 2 mon's 20 times?
Well, the answer to your question is going to differ depending on which game/gen you want to clone on.

If you need cloning services in Gen 6-7, then it's relatively easy to clone 20 times. There are multiple methods to achieve that end, which take a varying amount of time. Nothing special other than a card reader is needed, and a number of people can help you. If you need help cloning in Gen 6-7, send me a msg and I can help you.

If you're looking to clone in SwSh, it's going to be a lot more difficult. First, you have to keep in mind that cloning is semi-locked due to Home - any Pokemon that has been to Home has a unique identifier tag that registers them. If Home detects two or more Pokemon with the same tag, it will delete them (thus rendering cloning moot in such instances). If your mons have never been to Home, then this is not going to be an issue.

However, there are also currently no external methods to clone in SwSh. Unlike prior generations, Pokemon saves in Gen 8 are stored locally rather than on the cart - which means external devices can't read the data. However, cloning is still possible if you can install CFW on your Switch. This is a lengthy process which not many people are able to or are willing to do. Other than figuring out that for yourself, the only active service is Anubot on the Smogon Wi-Fi Discord. I do not know any further details (I am not on Gen 8) so I would recommend asking on the discord server here. That service may or may not be able to clone in the volume you are seeking.

If BDSP is the game you need to clone on, you're in a tougher spot. Currently, there are no tools that have been developed (it's only been out for so long) to enable direct cloning. A cloning glitch was discovered for BDSP (you can read up on it here), however, it has since been patched. If you have updated to the latest version for BDSP, you're going to be out of luck until such tools are developed - if ever.

Hope this helps you!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If you're looking to clone in SwSh, it's going to be a lot more difficult. First, you have to keep in mind that cloning is semi-locked due to Home - any Pokemon that has been to Home has a unique identifier tag that registers them. If Home detects two or more Pokemon with the same tag, it will delete them (thus rendering cloning moot in such instances). If your mons have never been to Home, then this is not going to be an issue.
FYI this particular mechanic was patched out around April of last year. It had the unintended side effect of deleting Shedinjas from people’s HOME accounts because it and the accompanying Ninjask would have the same HOME tracker as the Nincada they originated from, so ILCA decided to scrap it. Now if clones with the same tracker are deposited one of them will just be assigned a new one :)

FYI this particular mechanic was patched out around April of last year. It had the unintended side effect of deleting Shedinjas from people’s HOME accounts because it and the accompanying Ninjask would have the same HOME tracker as the Nincada they originated from, so ILCA decided to scrap it. Now if clones with the same tracker are deposited one of them will just be assigned a new one :)
Ah, didn't know that was changed. I've been living under my rock for far too long :P. At least it's cozy under here.

Seems like it wouldn't have been too hard to write a check function specifically for that issue, but hey I don't think anyone is complaining!

BDSP: Can someone please touch trade me Entei? I want to catch my own in a Repeat Ball. If you want something in return, just ask.

Edit: In addition, I'm looking for HAs now that cloning is a thing of the past, I don't want to use Ability Patches unless I absolutely have to.
I'm open to offers, but I'd definitely love to trade for the following:
-Bulbasaur
-Poliwag
-Kadabra
-Slowpoke
-Tangela
-Jynx
-Shuckle
-Ralts (preferably male)
-Sableye
-Carvanha
-Lileep
-Lucario

I can offer the following HAs
-
-Charmander
-Pikachu
-Nidoran
-Clefairy
-Vulpix
-Rhyhorn
-Eevee
-Dratini
-Totodile
-Smeargle
-Sneasel
-Gligar
-Swinub
-Larvitar
-Torchic
-Poochyena
-Shroomish
-Whismur
-Plusle
-Snorunt
-Bagon
-Chimchar
-Cranidos
-Buizel
-Gible

Edit (again): I can also offer Underground items & Pickup items including Dawn/Dusk/Shiny Stones.

Last edited:
Well, the answer to your question is going to differ depending on which game/gen you want to clone on.

If you need cloning services in Gen 6-7, then it's relatively easy to clone 20 times. There are multiple methods to achieve that end, which take a varying amount of time. Nothing special other than a card reader is needed, and a number of people can help you. If you need help cloning in Gen 6-7, send me a msg and I can help you.

However, there are also currently no external methods to clone in SwSh. Unlike prior generations, Pokemon saves in Gen 8 are stored locally rather than on the cart - which means external devices can't read the data. However, cloning is still possible if you can install CFW on your Switch. This is a lengthy process which not many people are able to or are willing to do. Other than figuring out that for yourself, the only active service is Anubot on the Smogon Wi-Fi Discord. I do not know any further details (I am not on Gen 8) so I would recommend asking on the discord server here. That service may or may not be able to clone in the volume you are seeking.

If BDSP is the game you need to clone on, you're in a tougher spot. Currently, there are no tools that have been developed (it's only been out for so long) to enable direct cloning. A cloning glitch was discovered for BDSP (you can read up on it here), however, it has since been patched. If you have updated to the latest version for BDSP, you're going to be out of luck until such tools are developed - if ever.

Hope this helps you!
thank you i help need cloning in usum and swsh

Game: BDSP

Hi there :blobthumbsup:been looking for days with no luck :blobsad:

Want: moon stone
Give: Can give mysterious shard L, dusk stone/dawn stone/shiny stone, mudkip, whatever can be negotiated

FC: SW-6155-0663-6420

I can touch trade you entei for a moon stone? (my FC is SW-6155-0663-6420)

Mod edit : Please do not double post. If you forgot to add something, please edit your previous post.
I only have 1 Moon Stone. Is there something else you want? Edit: BTW, Mysterious Shards can't be traded because Pokemon can't hold them.

Edit: Someone else gave me another Moon Stone. I'd still rather not trade it, but I can if I have to.

Last edited:
I only have 1 Moon Stone. Is there something else you want? Edit: BTW, Mysterious Shards can't be traded because Pokemon can't hold them.

Edit: Someone else gave me another Moon Stone. I'd still rather not trade it, but I can if I have to.
Sweet - I am still keen for a moon stone if you are willing to trade it for a touch trade Entei? :blobthumbsup: (I understand the hesitancy they are so hard to find!)

Does anyone have a few spare Synchronize mons on BD/SP? Really doesn't matter what they are, as long as they don't all have the same nature.

Hello!
HG/SS = Looking to trade for any pokemon w/ active Pokerus (to spread to my team and put on ice in the PC).

mod edit: no $$$

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)