Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey just looking for someone who can help me evolve a Small and Super Pumpkaboo for my dex in Sword if possible

(Curious & Wondering how they are using the same accorn pokeball to capture more Pokemon on their threads)

Hmmmmm...... How many accorn pokeballs can you only get on Pokemon Sword & Shield? Only one of each, right? If yes, then how are you guys able to use the heavy ball and the accorn balls to capture more Pokemon?

(Curious & Wondering how they are using the same accorn pokeball to capture more Pokemon on their threads)

Hmmmmm...... How many accorn pokeballs can you only get on Pokemon Sword & Shield? Only one of each, right? If yes, then how are you guys able to use the heavy ball and the accorn balls to capture more Pokemon?
While some people may have the tools to increase their count by other means, currently the best method to obtain more apricorn balls in Gen 8 is via Anubis' giveaway here. Follow the instructions as listed - I believe the names for balls are listed under the "all items except TR" tab.

Hope this helps!

LF a Galarian Ponyta/Rapidash in a Premier/Heal/Love/Dream Ball.

Nature/Gender/IVs/Egg Moves don't matter

Last edited:

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I'm back and begging for more stuff. I can't offer much (especially right now because I'm in Ultra Space trying to catch a 0 Atk Moltres and am not leaving because it took forever to find one. Ultra Space sucks! Edit: Caught it.) but feel free to ask if there's anything I can breed that you'd want or if there's any Ultra Moon exclusive Pokemon I can catch for you.

I'm looking for a lot of Friend Balls in Gen 7. I have a box of trade fodder, so up to 30 would be a nice. I can offer to have the 0 Atk IV Celestella I'll catch with them cloned. (I can't guarantee a good nature because I'm going to take whatever Nature the first 0 Atk one has because of Mints.)
Thanks craymond727! :D

I'm also looking for these Pokemon in these Pokeballs in Gen 7. I'd prefer for the Legends have a 0 Atk IV. I don't care about anything else because of Mints, Bottlecaps, and breeding. (But 0 SpA for the Shuckle would be nice so I don't have to find something with 0 SpA to breed with it. Edit: Ditto Giveaways are awesome. I'm going to ask for an all 0 IV Ditto and might breed a 31/0/31/0/31/0 Shuckle for fun.) Please don't offer Shinies because they're not special to me unless I find them myself.

:Friend Ball: :Exeggcute: Exeggcute with Harvest
:Repeat Ball: :Shuckle: Shuckle with Contrary
:Repeat Ball: :Torchic: Torchic with Speed Boost

:Repeat Ball: :Heatran: Heatran
:Repeat Ball: :Buzzwole: Buzzwole (I have one with 31 Atk that I'd be fine with using, but I'm asking for one with 0 Atk because why not?)
:Nest Ball: :Tornadus: Tornadus

Edit: Also asking for Mudkip
:Mudkip: Mudkip with Damp in any ball (Forgot about Damp until after I caught a Marshtomp in the right ball...)

I can offer to breed these Pokemon
:Beast Ball: :Beldum: Beldum - Jolly
:Great Ball: :Bagon: Bagon - Adamant Moxie
:Dusk Ball: :Skrelp: Skrelp - Modest Adaptability
:Poke Ball: :Snivy: Snivy - Modest Contrary
:Lure Ball: :Corphish: Corphish - Brave Adaptability 0 Speed
:Luxury Ball: :Mimikyu: Mimikyu - Brave 0 Speed
:Heal Ball: :Slowpoke: Slowpoke - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Charmander: Charmander - Adamant
:Dusk Ball: :Oranguru: Oranguru - Relaxed 0 Speed or Calm
:Dream Ball: :Swablu: Swablu - Careful or Calm
:Heal Ball: :Chansey: Chansey - Bold or Calm
:Poke Ball: :Porygon: Porygon - Bold, Calm, or Modest
:Safari Ball: :Pinsir: Pinsir - Jolly
:Dusk Ball: :Houndour: Houndour - Timid
:Beast Ball: :Mareanie: Mareanie - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Pyukumuku: Pyukumuku - Calm Unaware
:Level Ball: :Sandygast: Sandygast - Bold/Calm
:Fast Ball: :Magnemite: Magnemite - Calm (Sorry for a "bad" nature)
:Quick Ball: :Hoothoot: Hoothoot - Bold/Calm
:Luxury Ball: :Rotom: Rotom - Calm
:Repeat Ball: :Torkoal: Torkoal - Calm
:Friend Ball: :Exeggcute: Exeggcute - Calm Harvest

This isn't a Simple Request and I'd be fine waiting until I can borrow my sister's DS to try and get it myself, but if anyone is looking for a weird Gen 3 RNG project, I'm looking for a Level 45 Luxury Ball Shedinja that knows Baton Pass, String Shot, Toxic, and Confide (I can teach the last two if you give it to me in Gen 7.) and has some weird IVs. Nature doesn't matter because of Mints, but I'm going to use a Sassy Mint if you want to go for the Nature I want anyway. The IVs I'm looking for are 0-2 Speed and a Defense IV low enough to make Defense lower than Special Defense with a Sassy Nature and no IVs at Level 45 because of the Ability Download. The offensive stats don't matter because I'll never use them and HP doesn't because it's Shedinja. (Honestly, all that really matters is the Level and Speed IV. The rest is for the style points from using a Pokemon with no EVs.)

Last edited:

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PLA question here, not sure how relevant it is to wifi forum but here you go.

On PLA the pokemon have natures, I've captured darkrai and it was a Relaxed nature, and I thought hmm Relaxed is poor.

I saved my game prior to the Darkrai encounter to test a theory about resetting and getting different natures, however 10 times in a row of resets it still shows as Relaxed nature aftwr capturing

Same with Shaymin, I saved before encounter and it kept giving me Quirky which is awful too.

I get that in PLA it isn't that important in this game, but I'm a bit of an OCD person so just wanted decent natured ones. Pointless I know, unless somehow in future these mons can be transferred to other games. And again, I am aware mints are a thing too

Are the natures set prior to the encounter, perhaps when you accept the mission? Or is it just a coincidence that I get the same natures repeatedly?

Am I the only person who cares about this aha.

CTNC

PLA question here, not sure how relevant it is to wifi forum but here you go.

On PLA the pokemon have natures, I've captured darkrai and it was a Relaxed nature, and I thought hmm Relaxed is poor.

I saved my game prior to the Darkrai encounter to test a theory about resetting and getting different natures, however 10 times in a row of resets it still shows as Relaxed nature aftwr capturing

Same with Shaymin, I saved before encounter and it kept giving me Quirky which is awful too.

I get that in PLA it isn't that important in this game, but I'm a bit of an OCD person so just wanted decent natured ones. Pointless I know, unless somehow in future these mons can be transferred to other games. And again, I am aware mints are a thing too

Are the natures set prior to the encounter, perhaps when you accept the mission? Or is it just a coincidence that I get the same natures repeatedly?

Am I the only person who cares about this aha.
It's not just the same Nature, it's the same everything. It's set to encounter but will change if you leave the map then come back again.

BTW, some people prefer Neutral Natures now because they aren't confused by any healing berries like the Figy or Mago Berries, even after you change them to the right nature with Mints. That doesn't matter very often, but it may come up because of Trick.

I'm back and begging for more stuff. I can't offer much (especially right now because I'm in Ultra Space trying to catch a 0 Atk Moltres and am not leaving because it took forever to find one. Ultra Space sucks! Edit: Caught it.) but feel free to ask if there's anything I can breed that you'd want or if there's any Ultra Moon exclusive Pokemon I can catch for you.

I'm looking for a lot of Friend Balls in Gen 7. I have a box of trade fodder, so up to 30 would be a nice. I can offer to have the 0 Atk IV Celestella I'll catch with them cloned. (I can't guarantee a good nature because I'm going to take whatever Nature the first 0 Atk one has because of Mints.)

I'm also looking for these Pokemon in these Pokeballs in Gen 7. I'd prefer for the Legends have a 0 Atk IV. I don't care about anything else because of Mints, Bottlecaps, and breeding. (But 0 SpA for the Shuckle would be nice so I don't have to find something with 0 SpA to breed with it. Edit: Ditto Giveaways are awesome. I'm going to ask for an all 0 IV Ditto and might breed a 31/0/31/0/31/0 Shuckle for fun.) Please don't offer Shinies because they're not special to me unless I find them myself.

:Friend Ball: :Exeggcute: Exeggcute with Harvest
:Repeat Ball: :Shuckle: Shuckle with Contrary
:Repeat Ball: :Torchic: Torchic with Speed Boost

:Repeat Ball: :Heatran: Heatran
:Repeat Ball: :Buzzwole: Buzzwole (I have one with 31 Atk that I'd be fine with using, but I'm asking for one with 0 Atk because why not?)
:Nest Ball: :Tornadus: Tornadus

This isn't a Simple Request and I'd be fine waiting until I can borrow my sister's DS to try and get it myself, but if anyone is looking for a weird Gen 3 RNG project, I'm looking for a Level 45 Luxury Ball Shedinja that knows Baton Pass, String Shot, Toxic, and Confide (I can teach the last two if you give it to me in Gen 7.) and has some weird IVs. Nature doesn't matter because of Mints, but I'm going to use a Sassy Mint if you want to go for the Nature I want anyway. The IVs I'm looking for are 0-2 Speed and a Defense IV low enough to make Defense lower than Special Defense with a Sassy Nature and no IVs at Level 45 because of the Ability Download. The offensive stats don't matter because I'll never use them and HP doesn't because it's Shedinja. (Honestly, all that really matters is the Level and Speed IV. The rest is for the style points from using a Pokemon with no EVs.)
I can help with the Shuckle and Friend Balls, especially if you don't care about IVs. Do you have a thread or something I can take a look at?

CTNC

I can help with the Shuckle and Friend Balls, especially if you don't care about IVs. Do you have a thread or something I can take a look at?
No thread, but I have this list. (I didn't copy/paste it before because I was hoping no one would make me go back pages to find it.) It doesn't include breeds from Pokemon I asked for, but I did just breed Calm Luxury Rotom and Calm Repeat Ball Torkoal today. Judging by your Traded thread, I'm guessing you might be interestind in them. Also, I saw Premier Ball Ralts. That'd be nice too so I don't have to wait until Sunday for Island Scan.

:Beast Ball: :Beldum: Beldum - Jolly
:Great Ball: :Bagon: Bagon - Adamant Moxie
:Dusk Ball: :Skrelp: Skrelp - Modest Adaptability
:Poke Ball: :Snivy: Snivy - Modest Contrary
:Lure Ball: :Corphish: Corphish - Brave Adaptability 0 Speed
:Luxury Ball: :Mimikyu: Mimikyu - Brave 0 Speed
:Heal Ball: :Slowpoke: Slowpoke - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Charmander: Charmander - Adamant
:Dusk Ball: :Oranguru: Oranguru - Relaxed 0 Speed or Calm
:Dream Ball: :Swablu: Swablu - Careful or Calm
:Heal Ball: :Chansey: Chansey - Bold or Calm
:Poke Ball: :Porygon: Porygon - Bold, Calm, or Modest
:Safari Ball: :Pinsir: Pinsir - Jolly
:Dusk Ball: :Houndour: Houndour - Timid
:Beast Ball: :Mareanie: Mareanie - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Pyukumuku: Pyukumuku - Calm Unaware
:Level Ball: :Sandygast: Sandygast - Bold/Calm
:Fast Ball: :Magnemite: Magnemite - Calm (Sorry for a "bad" nature)
:Quick Ball: :Hoothoot: Hoothoot - Bold/Calm
:Luxury Ball: :Rotom: Rotom - Calm
:Repeat Ball: :Torkoal: Torkoal - Calm

LF a Xerneas and Celesteela w/ 10 Dynamax Lvl(hate the raid battles.)

FT many breedjects(most actually perfect or very near, just extra.) Bounsweet, Bouffalant, Hatenna, Ferroseed, Abra, Amaura, Mr.Mime-g., Mimikyu, Lotad(think I have 5IV+0 atk fwiw,) Siziilipede, Scorbunny, Rolycoly, Mareanie, Gossifleur, Darumaka-g, etc.

Hello! Looking For a user to help me transfer a poke from my secondary account to my main account on legends arceus ( i will trade you the poke from second account and you will give it back to me to my main) i can give a self caught shiny petilil as thank you! I want the trade to complete before friday because the free trial of the second accound will expire xD

Last edited:
Hi everyone, looking for the following Pearl exclusives: Weedle, Sandshrew, Pinsir, Teddiursa, Seviper, Lunatone, Shieldon, or Glameow.

Can provide Diamond exclusives in return!

Looking to trade evolve my Phantumb.

Also looking for a Lunatone in Luxury/Premier/or Moon Ball. Nature and IVs don't matter.

Last edited:
LF a Eiscue in a Dive/Premier Ball, IVs and Nature don't matter

I am at 399/400 for Galar Dex on Sword. This is the last mon I need.

Last edited:
Would anyone be down for trading a Deoxys-Attack on HOME for Deoxys-Normal? I missed out on Attack in GO but I got an extra Normal

(Noticed that some of the Pokemon in Pokemon home have Red Cross Circle and yellow triangle icons)

Hmmm...... What's with the Red Cross Circle and the Yellow Triangle Icons on the Pokemon in Pokemon Home? (Confused)

Attachments

CTNC

(Noticed that some of the Pokemon in Pokemon home have Red Cross Circle and yellow triangle icons)

Hmmm...... What's with the Red Cross Circle and the Yellow Triangle Icons on the Pokemon in Pokemon Home? (Confused)
The Red Cross Circle means you can't transfer it to that game you're connected to Bank with and the Yellow Triangle means they know moves that aren't in the game you're connected with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)