Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I turn the auto-save off on the Nintendo Switch?
It depends on which game you're attempting to turn off auto-save on. But, in general, it'll be in the in-game options menu.

For SwSh, it'll be X, Options, then scroll down to Autosave and toggle it.
For BDSP, it'll be the same process as SwSh, albeit with a different menu style.
For Legends, you'll use ZR to scroll to the gear icon. Select Options, then toggle Automatic Backup.

It depends on which game you're attempting to turn off auto-save on. But, in general, it'll be in the in-game options menu.

For SwSh, it'll be X, Options, then scroll down to Autosave and toggle it.
For BDSP, it'll be the same process as SwSh, albeit with a different menu style.
For Legends, you'll use ZR to scroll to the gear icon. Select Options, then toggle Automatic Backup.
Thanks

GenesectRevenge

I COULD BE BANNED!
Can someone trade me a Kaputo in Pokémon sw/sh. Do hurry though, I’m getting impatient.

the Code will be: 5555 6666

edit: still no luck, it’s been like 5 hours

Last edited:
I am currently trying to masuda method a shiny frillish with strength sap in ultra moon. Can someone trade me a non-USA drifloon with strength sap preferably with at least 4-5 perfect ivs. Thanks. I have a few baby cleffas with aromatherapy and heal pulse egg moves if anyone is interested.

QuentinQuonce

formerly green_typhlosion
Does anyone have shiny versions of Sneasler, Overqwil, Ursuluna, Wyrdeer, Kleavor, and Basculegion (either gender) they could touch trade me on Home? Not looking to keep them, would just like the shiny forms registered.

I am currently trying to masuda method a shiny frillish with strength sap in ultra moon. Can someone trade me a non-USA drifloon with strength sap preferably with at least 4-5 perfect ivs. Thanks. I have a few baby cleffas with aromatherapy and heal pulse egg moves if anyone is interested.
To quote myself from February when you made this same request:
Sorry for the delay - I was preoccupied and completely missed this request. You may have already figured this out, but unfortunately, Drifblim does not learn Strength Sap in Gen 7 (nor was it given away as an event). Similarly, Jellicent does not get Strength Sap as an egg move in Gen 7 either. Both Pokemon only gained access to the move in Gen 8.
Unfortunately, what you're requesting is impossible and likely will never be possible in Gen 7. I hope this helps!

To quote myself from February when you made this same request:

Unfortunately, what you're requesting is impossible and likely will never be possible in Gen 7. I hope this helps!
Oh I did not know that jellicent got strength sap in gen 8. I have another question on the topic of breeding. In gen 8 how does transferring egg moves between parent Pokémon work? I know it can happen in the day care if compatible Pokémon that can learn those particular egg moves stay in the day care for long enough. For example say you have a golispod with egg moves but you have a shiny golispod with no egg moves because you caught it as a wild wimpod and evolved it. Can you delete the shiny golispod’s 3 original moves, put it in the day care with the golispod with egg moves and wait a few hours/minutes and the shiny golispod will have those egg moves in its move set? Then delete the last original move and wait a little more and eventually the shiny will get all the egg moves in its move set? And if this is correct, will those egg moves be permanently added to the shiny pokemon’s move tutor memory, so if you want to delete any of those egg moves, you can reteach them whenever you need them? Thanks in advance and I apologize for the long post but I wanted to throw all my questions out there as these breeding questions have been bothering me for a while and I wanted to have them answered so that I do not end up wasting time. I am planning on getting a switch, Pokémon sword, and legends arceus soon. Also thank you for answering my previous question so quickly.

Oh I did not know that jellicent got strength sap in gen 8. I have another question on the topic of breeding. In gen 8 how does transferring egg moves between parent Pokémon work? .
For Gen 8, Pokemon can inherit egg moves from their partner in the nursery - but only if their partner is the same species. Pokemon of the same species line but not the same species will not be able to transfer moves - using your example, a Golisopod will not be able to transfer EMs this way to a Wimpod.

As for your method, yes, you could transfer four egg moves that way. I don't believe there's any limit on how many can be transferred. The process is identical regardless: run steps until they transfer. I believe it uses the same step counter as the egg counter, so it's generally on the quicker side.

As for the final part, unfortunately, EMs transferred this way are not permanent. If you delete the EMs at any time, they will be removed from the mon's move pool and will need to be re-taught using the same method if you want them back. But, there's no limit on how many times you could do this, so it's not the biggest worry.

I hope this all makes sense and helps you!

For Gen 8, Pokemon can inherit egg moves from their partner in the nursery - but only if their partner is the same species. Pokemon of the same species line but not the same species will not be able to transfer moves - using your example, a Golisopod will not be able to transfer EMs this way to a Wimpod.

As for your method, yes, you could transfer four egg moves that way. I don't believe there's any limit on how many can be transferred. The process is identical regardless: run steps until they transfer. I believe it uses the same step counter as the egg counter, so it's generally on the quicker side.

As for the final part, unfortunately, EMs transferred this way are not permanent. If you delete the EMs at any time, they will be removed from the mon's move pool and will need to be re-taught using the same method if you want them back. But, there's no limit on how many times you could do this, so it's not the biggest worry.

I hope this all makes sense and helps you!
Thank you so much for move transfer explanation.

Hi! it's been forever since I've been back on Smogon! Anyways, I just discovered Pokemon Home and the last pokemon game I have is HGSS, is there any way some kind soul could help me get 6 pokemon transferred from HGSS to my Pokemon Home? Please message me if possible.

I'd be eternally grateful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)