Resource Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread (read the op before posting a thread)

Not sure if this's the right thread, but can you Trick an item into an Z-crystal Arceus after Z-crystal was used?

Not hugely, to be honest, unless you want to use more bottle caps than you should. 3 perfect IVs in relevant stats is kind of the bare minimum for "decent", and since one of your 31s fell in Atk, it doesn't even have that.

I guess if you're committed to using a lot of caps, then all you have to do is get the right nature. But if that was the case, then you wouldn't have asked.

E: forgot Necrozma doesn't get the high beast ball rolls. That changes things a bit I guess. Depends what you're ultimately looking for, I suppose, and how willing you are to keep trying.
So I reset it and haven't gotten anything much better lol. Decided to stick with a 7 / 29 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 19 since I expected to use two caps anyway. (I currently have 29 and only use them on unbreedable Pokemon or shinies.) Thanks!

Not sure if this's the right thread, but can you Trick an item into an Z-crystal Arceus after Z-crystal was used?
No. Z-Crystals aren't consumed and can't be knocked off or tricked.

Which Pokemon are good with the new zygarde 50? Also what are it's checks outside of like tapu fini. I'm drawing a blank rn.

I have a random shiny Krookodile, but its Adamant with Moxie which is obviously a really dumb combination. Is there anything that could be done with this, or did I just get really unlucky?

I have a random shiny Krookodile, but its Adamant with Moxie which is obviously a really dumb combination. Is there anything that could be done with this, or did I just get really unlucky?
Adamant with Moxie isn't really bad. You can just give it a choice scarf and do some shenanigans with that. The added power from Adamant Nature can catch certain threats off guard as well.

What are the typical targets for Flynium-Z Landorus-T?
It hits Ground-resists like Tapu Bulu, Tangrowth and opposing Lando-T very hard. Even 252/252+ Rotom-W dies to +2 SSS after Rocks.

+1 252+ Atk Landorus-T Brave Bird (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 216+ Def Landorus-T: 405-477 (106 - 124.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252+ Atk Landorus-T Brave Bird(175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Rotom-W: 233-274 (76.6 - 90.1%) -- 25% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Landorus-T Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Tapu Bulu: 602-710 (175 - 206.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Is it possible to make successful HO teams in this metagame with the presence of Pheromosa? If so, how do HO teams bypass Pheromosa?

I ran into some weird Fly/EQ/Double Dance/Flynium Z lando-t set on the ladder, I was unprepared for it and I got swept, Is it a good set?

r_palmer

Banned deucer.
Is it possible to make successful HO teams in this metagame with the presence of Pheromosa? If so, how do HO teams bypass Pheromosa?

I ran into some weird Fly/EQ/Double Dance/Flynium Z lando-t set on the ladder, I was unprepared for it and I got swept, Is it a good set?
HO are 80% of the teams on ladder, so... yeah. Some checkmarks to look at are: VoltTurn, Lele for anti-priority, A-Ninetales for double Screens, Sash leads like Azelf, Chomp or most popular Mamoswine because it's insane on the offense too, etc.

A-Ninetales is defeated easily by pheromosa? Sash Leads are leads and won't be able to deal with it?, mamoswine is easily defeated if the opp packs a tapu lele or something and even if there's no tapu lele, pheromosa will be able to survive an ice shard.., tapu lele will get defeated by a u-turn + poison jab, etcetra

Nothing of these clarifies how HO teams bypasses phero.....

And I don't think that HO teams are 80% of the ladder (Do you have any proof for that?), and even if they are, that doesn't mean they are good

r_palmer

Banned deucer.
A-Ninetales is defeated easily by pheromosa? Sash Leads are leads and won't be able to deal with it?, mamoswine is easily defeated if the opp packs a tapu lele or something and even if there's no tapu lele, pheromosa will be able to survive an ice shard.., tapu lele will get defeated by a u-turn + poison jab, etcetra

Nothing of these clarifies how HO teams bypasses phero.....
Those weren't listed as means to defeat phero, but just generally what to look at in building HO atm, mb. If you really wanna check it instead of just using it yourself and powering through stuff, which is the point of HO, splashing a Rocky Helmet Toxapex won't hurt, or RK it with something scarfed because most Phero's run LO

If you got it in ORAS or XY, you can tutor snatch onto it. Z snatch gives you +2 speed AND steals some of the opponent's moves (recover, swords dance, etc.). Really cool set.

Generally it's Swords Dance + Agility. It means one move giving +2 in Att/SpA and one move giving +2 in Speed in the same set.

I am thinking of pairing Tapu Lele with Mega-Metagross (Rock Polish sweeper set).
Is this viable? If yes, what pokemon would go well with them?

r_palmer

Banned deucer.
I am thinking of pairing Tapu Lele with Mega-Metagross (Rock Polish sweeper set).
Is this viable? If yes, what pokemon would go well with them?
I'd suggest you should run a normal 4-attack set on Metagross. It gets its speed instantly when mega evolving now, and it's already sitting in a solid speed tier.

Regardless of which set you run on m-meta, Pokemon that go well with Tapu Lele and M-Meta are generally:
- Slow U-Turn to bring in M-Meta safely.
- VoltTurn in general, because it's broken
- Basically anything that hits as hard as fast as possible, because the standard way of dealing with those is usually priority, which Lele stops completely.
- A wallbreaker if you didn't already tune Lele towards it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)