Resource Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread (read the op before posting a thread)

Celticpride34

NP: Girls In Their Summer Clothes
is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnus
This thread is for simple questions that need relatively simple answers. Quote the question you are answering, to help keep things organized. If you were considering making a thread to ask "Why was Swagger unbanned???" or "Was Unaware nerfed?" I'd recommend asking those questions here instead. For simple questions related to Smogon ask here. For in-game help / info check the Orange Islands subforum; Uncharted Territory is for competitive discussion only.

Was why Swagger unbanned? I know Prankster got nerfed but I doubt that's enough, and to my knowledge there has been no confirmation about the alleged Confusion nerf.
add on to this, what was the nerf to confusion if there is one? something to do with the % chance you'll hit yourself/hit the enemy?

is porygon2 a good blanket check? i know that in gen6 BSS (and even when a lot of pre-ban pokes were still around in ORAS OU) it had more than enough bulk to deal with a lot of centralizing pokemon, and those kind of pokemon seem to be back for now

is porygon2 a good blanket check? i know that in gen6 BSS (and even when a lot of pre-ban pokes were still around in ORAS OU) it had more than enough bulk to deal with a lot of centralizing pokemon, and those kind of pokemon seem to be back for now
I don't think so. Lots of Fighting coverage this gen with things like Pheramosa, Tapu Bulu, and Buzzwole. Toxapex seems like a strong option though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 3)