Resource Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread

Looking for a List which shows ALL Pokemon in Sword/Shield
For example Serebii doesnt shows Mew/Terrakion but this Thread on Smogon does??
Or are these only available through catching in the expansion pass and nintendo locked them from home?

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Looking for a List which shows ALL Pokemon in Sword/Shield
For example Serebii doesnt shows Mew/Terrakion but this Thread on Smogon does??
Or are these only available through catching in the expansion pass and nintendo locked them from home?
That list on Serebii I’m pretty sure is only a list of Pokémon in the Galar regional Pokédex. If you have one of those types of Pokémon you mentioned into the game, it doesn’t show up in the Pokédex nor does it have a Pokédex number.

That list on Serebii I’m pretty sure is only a list of Pokémon in the Galar regional Pokédex. If you have one of those types of Pokémon you mentioned into the game, it doesn’t show up in the Pokédex nor does it have a Pokédex number.

The List on Serebi also shows new Pokemon which are obtainable through the Home release I guess (like Lugia, Zapdos, Garchomp, Magnezone)
and those also dont have a Pokedex Number. Are these the types of Pokemon you are referring to? And it still confuses me that this List doesnt shows Pokemon which are according to Smogon included in the game.

There has to be a list which shows all available Pokemon in Sword/Shield... Included in the Pokedex or not

The List on Serebi also shows new Pokemon which are obtainable through the Home release I guess (like Lugia, Zapdos, Garchomp, Magnezone)
and those also dont have a Pokedex Number. Are these the types of Pokemon you are referring to? And it still confuses me that this List doesnt shows Pokemon which are according to Smogon included in the game.

There has to be a list which shows all available Pokemon in Sword/Shield... Included in the Pokedex or not
A little digging on serebii got me this Link

So ribombees ability, shield dust, prevents the secondary effect of a pokemons move, like flamethrower can't burn. i didn't know about fake out tho. have no clue where pickpocket factors in at all, and it shouldn't
Shield Dust does indeed negate Fake Out's flinching. Interestingly enough, so does the user having Sheer Force.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Hey all, looking for some advice on a 6th teammate! The team is built on a Zeraora/Excadrill core, just looking for an extra Pokemon!
Team is here
Also, Excadrill's ability should be Mold Breaker, I don't like using Sand

https://pokepast.es/b57d932162655706
Toxapex can help with CM Flamethrower Clefable and opposing Dracovish. I'd consider using it. Also gives longevity against opposing BU Corviknight.

Noticing that the Smogon Dex default set for mixed LO Zeraora runs Naive nature to outspeed Dragapult. I'm curious if there's any merit to running Naughty instead (+Atk, -SpDef); are there any kills that Naughty gets that Naive misses out on?

Noticing that the Smogon Dex default set for mixed LO Zeraora runs Naive nature to outspeed Dragapult. I'm curious if there's any merit to running Naughty instead (+Atk, -SpDef); are there any kills that Naughty gets that Naive misses out on?
There's basically no real reason to run any other nature other than Jolly / Naive since you're not actually getting any notable picks and it's speed tier is way too important to give up.

With venasaur in as now, the presence of both sun setters and the ease of dealing hazards now, is it possible to make a viable sun team in ou?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)