Singles 50 win streak team battle maison, to carry my ribbongross.

here's the team i did it with in platinum. Before i continue here's credit to the teams originator

the only problem. apparently i removed the elemental punches on him before i transferred him over to white original (do not own white/black 2) so i just went ahead and banked him to my x cartridge.

Metagross @ Choice Band
Trait: Clear Body
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpAtk)
EVs: 100HP, 252Atk, 16SpD, 142Spd
-Earthquake
-ThunderPunch
-Meteor Mash
-Ice Punch

Gengar @ Focus Sash
Trait: Levitate
Nature: Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
EVs: 6HP, 252SpA, 252Spd
-Thunderbolt
-Counter
-Sludge Bomb
-Destiny Bond

Blissey @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
EVs: 252HP, 252Def, 6SpD
-Seismic Toss
-Counter
-Aromatherepy
-Softboiled

so basically looking for a good set and EV spread for my metagross. My metagross, caught on gamecube game (see my trade thread for full history of my ribbonmon) has
adament nature.
IV spread: 5/31/8/31/28/0

the low defense IV really hurts on earthquakes but that's what a gengar switch in is for. I guess i could use gengarite? but then i don't have levitate and that's kind of the point of this set, plus counter sashing and destinybonding the next pokemon (priority moves really suck though) If i remember right i actually had better luck using my gengar for my opening pokemon but we'll see how things play out in gen 6. this team is from gen 4 so it is probably complete trash now we'll see

set im considering for metagross
EQ
MM
Return
Hammer Arm/zen headbutt

thoughts? should i stick with choice band?

Pretty sure this is not for Battle Maison teams, but for competitive battling teams. Also why does Gengar not have Shadow Ball

probably better type coverage, at least for the battle tower in platinum.

it was definitely a battle tower team and it raped in gen IV battle tower in the right hands. If you click on the link i posted it brings up the old Gen IV battle tower thread i pulled the team from.

probably better type coverage.

it was definitely a battle tower team and it raped in gen IV battle tower in the right hands. If you click on the link i posted it brings up the old Gen IV battle tower thread i pulled the team from.
if its not your team, what the fuck was the point to post this anyway? and you even have the link

chiiiiiil dude. because it is a gen IV battle tower team. in other words its two generations old. that's really old. I'm tweaking it for gen VI battle maisson to carry my metagross.

chiiiiiil dude. because it is a gen IV battle tower team. in other words its two generations old. that's really old. I'm tweaking it for gen VI battle maisson to carry my metagross.
This thread is pointless is what im saying
1. Outdated
2. Stolen
3. Incomplete
4. Not for competitive battles
is what this team is.
You need to make an actual team with 6 mons used for wifi battling that is actually worth rating

not a wi-fi team bro its battle maison, not stolen i gave full credit. Is there an ignore option?

*edit*

ignored

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)