NOC Small Street Game Thread - Ended- TOWN wins!

I think I should be clean based on the fact that I called out the fact that scum no killing on the day josh died gave us extra mislynches.

Also the whole DS and Jordan thing you know

YOu just don't want to admit that you're fucking wrong and misread someone and holy fuck if Moody reacts the same way you're both confirmed scum because my death literally confirms DS. as town and I'm giving you a chance to kill someone you FUCKING scumread to prove the other scumread town. How dumb can you fucking be?
I was rereading the thread and Christ this post triggers me on a personal level

ok thank god

Sorry for being on the wrong side of the former/ds thing day 1 and 2. Having to play the game without being able to have any real time conversations with people due to being in euro time zone was really difficult and my reads suffered directly as a result.

Bizarrely, I think town would have lost if former wasn’t modkilled (at least from my POV)

Thanks to Texas and former for finding DS, game would have been very difficult otherwise. Glad that moody/jal/me and mewtwo were able to close it out

edit: think i'll also just leave this here

hal04/29/2019
I think it’s DS/Josh
DS/Josh/cs/jordan
But that lynch order always wins the game
Because the only two people outside of that who can be scum are drookez and sam
Sam gets lol-fruit vendor’d
And so as long as DS/josh/cs/jordan yield three scum
Sam’s alignment gets confirmed
And then town win
I guess it could also be mewtwo?
Ah shit what if it’s mewtwo
What’d he claim again
Oh also they needed a way to find vipers tole
huh
nothing here points to an ability to find viper's role
i guess it must be ds/josh/cs/jordan with possibly sam/drookez then

Last edited:
We win this game if scum team was active the day Hal gladiatored me. Multiple replace-outs (especially that day) ruined us. Lynch Hal, kill moody, Hannah maybe doesn't realize my gambit, either way we have four votes to throw around on day 4 with two of the main voices out of the game. idk I think this game ends very different had they just voted there.

Power scumming wins game folks.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)