NOC Small Street Game Thread - Ended- TOWN wins!

What movie?
it was a stupid fucking bollywood movie and i'm so fucking angry because it was 2.5 hours of character development with so many unnecessary characters and at the end after i spent so much fucking time trying to keep up with all the families and relationships and shit, the plot started 30 minutes before the end and then there was this girl who set her husband up with his ex to see if he still loved her??????/ and i'm just so fuckin gangry and i can't talk about bollywood anymore i'm sorry

it was a stupid fucking bollywood movie and i'm so fucking angry because it was 2.5 hours of character development with so many unnecessary characters and at the end after i spent so much fucking time trying to keep up with all the families and relationships and shit, the plot started 30 minutes before the end and then there was this girl who set her husband up with his ex to see if he still loved her??????/ and i'm just so fuckin gangry and i can't talk about bollywood anymore i'm sorry
that’s bollywood
not appreciating culture smh my head :blobtriumph:

Also, now that Texas is confirmed town, that means we can trust what he says. I thought this quote was interesting:

DS the simple fact is that former isn't charismatic enough to singlehandedly push through a lynch when he's hopping around and reckless and cavalier are traits singularly defining of his town game
I'm still suspicious of Former, but we know Texas wasn't lying. Texas and Former seemed to know each other well, and their ideas meshed frequently, so this kinda clears up former a little bit. Of course, if Former was mafia, I could see him killing off Texas in order to clear his own name a little bit, but maybe not. Just an interesting thought I came across while trying to explain this decision.

I'm also a little suspicious of Samoyed, just because he was pushing bluedoom the hardest, went after me for a while, and was overall mysterious, but I don't really have a lot of evidence

Good morning Day 2

You will hopefully see more of me today :D

I caught up on everything right before deadline yesterday but it was a lot ngl so I'll have to go back and find the things I wanted to comment on

The fact that vengeful and night governor are both town show that;

1. mafia are doing cheap roles, there are probably 4 of them, and white flag may or may not be on.
2. mafia chose random roles to throw us off.

I make this assumption because the strong role strategy (vengeful/doublevoter/*medium filler*) would use roles that flipped town.

At this point, I'm inclined to say that DS. is town, and mafia killed Texas to throw us off-though its entirely possible that aj killed Texas, or that both the mafia and aj targeted Texas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)