NOC Small Street Game Thread - Ended- TOWN wins!

in a world of 4p no white flag scum has 85 (or 86 with fruit vendor) points
-80 recruit
5/6 left for roles, 15/16 if they use bulletproof once to repay their debt which they probably will

We know they did not buy governor (-10), vengeful vig (-25) or follower (-3, worse than a cop which costs 2), and can infer they probably did not buy roles more expensive than 5 credits since they did not buy the vig nor the governor

Assuming they found vooper via a rolecop (-2) or a tracker (-4/5), with vooper having died n2, meaning he could only have been found via roles during n1, which could exclude even-night tracker. Assuming no one has received hook results, they probably did not buy roleblock actions.

if we believe that to be the case, and that they did not purposefully waste most of their role budget just to make this harder to solve through mass claim, we'd get something like this ?

if they used 5/6 credits total and did not go into debt :
0 cost role
0 / +1 role
-5 backup since we know DS is scum
0 role
leaving 1 point to encrypt at most, and nothing to catch vooper with (maybe they just caught him in thread but that's not the most likely scenario)

if they used 15/16 credits and went to -10 total :
-5 backup
-5 odd night tracker
0 to -2 cost role
-1 to -4 for encryption ?
-2 for a rolecop ?

or with more power roles, still going to -10
0/+1 role
-5 backup
-5 odd night tracker
-5 faith healer / -4 even night tracker

leaving 1 to 3 points with which to encrypt or rolecop, and requiring one use of bulletproofing later on

or going to -20 debt, 25/26 credits
-5 backup
-4 odd night tracker
-5 even night tracker
-5 faith healer

leaving 6 with which to rolecop twice and encrypt once (or the reverse), but makes you wonder why they did not buy governor ? (arguably it's a scummy role to claim ?)

now in a world where DS can be town, ie he was bulletproofed last night for 10 points and mafia did not buy the backup :
15/16 credits, -10 debt

0/+1 role
-4 odd night tracker
-5 faith healer
-5 even night tracker ?

1 to 2 credits left

0 public vanilla
-5 universal backup
-5 odd night tracker ?
mystery 0-2 role

fits a 4p no white flag world went 10 into debt

0 public vanilla or +1 fruit vendor
-5 universal backup
-5 odd night tracker
-4/5 other tracker or faith healer

with minimal points left, just enough for encryption if 10 into debt
or plenty if 20 into debt, enabling the mafia to rolecop multiple times to try and target a good role for universal backup ?

Mostly just deciding to sheep nuxl/former/texas. I generally do agree with former that you have acted in a manipulative way in regards to misconstruing things that former and others have said. I don't like the iso you did of me d1, and the bs you started yesterday prior to nuxl and apricity switching the lynch to sb. At this point, I'm still trying to find a lens through which this game makes sense.
The only lens through which the game makes sense to me are the inactives being scum right now.

Also, every time you guys have said a post DS. made was scummy, I had thought similarly to what she had posted. Nothing I have found her saying was misconstruing anything, besides a few times where you made your posts poorly worded. Instead, you misunderstood the intent of her responses, because she sometimes elaborates poorly in her responses.

In the 4p world where you can possibly be town which I described, mafia has 5 points roles, tracker in particular, and in many of the worlds where you are scum, they also do have at least one tracker, so we could start from there

This is an example. Former suggested that 2 scum could be hiding in 4 slots, so Former himself is saying that there would be two townies and possibly 2 mafia out of the 4 slots.

You then contort the fact that Former gave CS a slight town read--which is just that--a slight read and misrepresented that to say that Former is pushing someone that they say is town.
MewtwoHidden You know I also would have pointed out the duality there. Nothing big, but it's something worth pointing out that he said both that he was getting a town read on me and yet listed me as logically mafia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)