NOC Small Street Game Thread - Ended- TOWN wins!

Why do you think it's a good idea to vote DS. today when he may or may not have gov'd himself tonight, and if he did, we'd be wasting a future mislynch.
I mean it makes no sense to wait until a possible mylo situation to test my governorship tomorrow - im either lying scum and you no lynch me today, or im truthful town and you no lynch me tomorrow

This whole push DS to tomorrow idea is just flawed on so many levels

the main one being that you would lynch me at all because never do i go that fucking hard on Former if I know he is gonna flip town

never do i go that fucking hard on Former if I know he is gonna flip town
I have to admit--the only way that makes sense is because you may have wanted to discredit Former so you could continue to delay your lynch. Of course, you could have always just said "Okay, Former is town, but he's just wrong." I don't have an explanation for why you wouldn't have done that.

• Samoyed: Fruit Vendor (+1) (targeted ds and hal)
  • CS: Public Vanilla: (0)
  • Drookez: Priest (0)
  • Apricity: 1-Shot Gladiator (0)
  • Hannah: Delayed Voyeur (-2) (targeted nuxl and ?)
  • Even-Night Tracker (-4)
  • Odd-Night Tracker (-5)
  • Universal Backup (-5)
  • Mewtwo: Non-consecutive Night Commuter (-5)
  • Tonithetourguide: Modified Faith Healer (-5)
  • Moody: Restless Spirit (-35)
  • Doublevoter (-45)
No claims from: DS., Nuxl, Jordan, Sanjana
Last to claim : DS., Nuxl, Jordan, Sanjana, Toni

he angleshot you reading the pm I sent you.
Uh by MewtwoHidden saying this, standing up for CS, I'm p sure that they're either not scum together or M2H is town. Why else would he out like this?

hal breaks into your house and challenges you to a deathmatch
Unrelated, actually fell out of my chair at how accurate this shit is.

no offense but who the fuck would recruit drookez here
WAIT ID DNT KNOW SCUM COULD PICK WHO THEY RECRUIT? That totally changes the game, if we're leaning towards drookey being town / recruited scum, he's confirmed town from that perspective (and only that perspective).

Priest is actually pretty bad and I'm still a bit sad that I got it. It did allow for some fun softs tho c:
On the other hand, SAY SOMETHING HELPFUL. You keep repeating this one filler and AHH.

Aaaaand I'm talking to myself because everyone is too dumb to realize that I'm being set up as a mislynch. Gg town, I almost feel like getting myself modkilled would be better off for us
Please no, you're my #1 townread here.

in a world of 4p no white flag scum has 85 (or 86 with fruit vendor) points
-80 recruit
5/6 left for roles, 15/16 if they use bulletproof once to repay their debt which they probably will

We know they did not buy governor (-10), vengeful vig (-25) or follower (-3, worse than a cop which costs 2), and can infer they probably did not buy roles more expensive than 5 credits since they did not buy the vig nor the governor

Assuming they found vooper via a rolecop (-2) or a tracker (-4/5), with vooper having died n2, meaning he could only have been found via roles during n1, which could exclude even-night tracker. Assuming no one has received hook results, they probably did not buy roleblock actions.

if we believe that to be the case, and that they did not purposefully waste most of their role budget just to make this harder to solve through mass claim, we'd get something like this ?

if they used 5/6 credits total and did not go into debt :
0 cost role
0 / +1 role
-5 backup since we know DS is scum
0 role
leaving 1 point to encrypt at most, and nothing to catch vooper with (maybe they just caught him in thread but that's not the most likely scenario)

if they used 15/16 credits and went to -10 total :
-5 backup
-5 odd night tracker
0 to -2 cost role
-1 to -4 for encryption ?
-2 for a rolecop ?

or with more power roles, still going to -10
0/+1 role
-5 backup
-5 odd night tracker
-5 faith healer / -4 even night tracker

leaving 1 to 3 points with which to encrypt or rolecop, and requiring one use of bulletproofing later on

or going to -20 debt, 25/26 credits
-5 backup
-4 odd night tracker
-5 even night tracker
-5 faith healer

leaving 6 with which to rolecop twice and encrypt once (or the reverse), but makes you wonder why they did not buy governor ? (arguably it's a scummy role to claim ?)

now in a world where DS can be town, ie he was bulletproofed last night for 10 points and mafia did not buy the backup :
15/16 credits, -10 debt

0/+1 role
-4 odd night tracker
-5 faith healer
-5 even night tracker ?

1 to 2 credits left
MoodyCloud said:
from these responses I am feeling reasonably confident that in ds / xnadrojx / csyager ,at least two will flip mafia
MoodyCloud said:
so we have
-5 backup => DS
0 pub vanilla => csyager

and then something they found vooper with, probably at least one tracker ? the odd night one for 5 points ?
and a last one assuming this isn't 4p white flag in which case the game ends by lynching three anyway
MoodyCloud said:
worlds where double voter can be scum here :

-45 doublevoter
-5 odd night tracker
-5 backup

bunch of leftover points with which to spam rolecops and hooks, unlikely because no hook results to be seen ?

4p white flag doublevoter :
25/26 points from white flag giving +20
-45 doublevoter
-5 backup
0 vanilla
? some last role, irrelevant because white flag

they end up 30 into debt and need to use bulletproof 3 times, not impossible tho
MoodyCloud said:
we're waiting for the last roles and results claims from trackers then lynching one of xnadrojx/csyager probably, then we can get DS next cycle
Hardcore struggling to quote this post so this is how it's going to happen, SORRY!

Hoping that hide worked idk how to do it^

I don't know why you tagged me here, but I like the math you did, I don't like who you pushed on per se but I'm rereading and trying to understand now.

My best shots would be Samoyed/Hal/Moody/
Given the fact that Former's entire schtick d2 was that you were bussing Samo--I would tend to agree on Samo as a safer lynch. I mean, how is jalmont not on there? Is it just that Duskfall hasn't confirmed whether you can bulletproof somebody n0?

Okay, if we're going to fixate on DS. anyways, why is DS. town?
Every single thing DS. has said has felt completely genuine. Especially given all the pressure, every reaction seemed completely townie to me. Additionally, given the amount of self-called attention, I don't see any scum wanting to do that. This is wifom, but I still just have some gut read that DS is town and it just strengthens whenever I read what they say.

What about Jordan
He seems decent enough to me other than just being inactive. I dont give much credit to Moody's whole "CLAIM OR DIE" tactic earlier because honestly the mass claim was a bad idea to begin with - still is - look where we are now, still have no idea who is being lynched today.

Hannahh where do you think scum is?

I mean, my ego is fine having you all keep talking about me, i love it of course and youre my new favorite, but we need to kinda combat this idea that Moody has solved the game because he is completely off base when it comes to me at least and I believe he's wrong about CS as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)