NOC Small Street Game Thread - Ended- TOWN wins!

I won't be around for deadline, and I've said my piece more than a few times already so I'll leave it at that
I'm not too confident that josh and jordan are both town but I guess josh's willingness to go after jordan is a good sign

Okay so who are the 4 scummies then?
I have no idea. I haven't had much time to assess each person thoroughly enough with writing my research paper and studying for finals. However, I think the majority of the scum are the less active people. I am mainly suspecting Samoyed, Jalmont, tonithetourguide, Drookez just because he's mysterious to me, and Nuxl (now Josh)

Ok can someone just like completely explain how Jal/Hal/Moody are all confirmed town to seemingly everyone? Am I just bad at mafia? (Josh jesus christ if you answer how i thikn you will) I really don't understand and him subbing in and having this viewpoint is very ???? to me.

Ok can someone just like completely explain how Jal/Hal/Moody are all confirmed town to seemingly everyone? Am I just bad at mafia? (Josh jesus christ if you answer how i thikn you will) I really don't understand and him subbing in and having this viewpoint is very ???? to me.
I don't suspect Hal or Moody because I feel like I understand them. I do suspect Jalmont, and I don't suspect jordan.

Samoyed I suspect because, well, same reasons as everyone else has since d1 I guess
I suspected Nuxl, but I have a chance to reassess that read now that his slot has been reassigned to Josh
tonithetourguide I haven't heard from him very much, so he's just process of elimination from trusting other people
Jalmont I feel like he is riding off of Moody's aggressiveness, and he doesn't feel like I can trust him (also havent heard much from him)
Drookez I just don't understand, making him an easy target for process of elimination.

I need to go back and assess those people based on roles, but I have not had time to do that yet. Maybe tomorrow?

So the difference between Moody and DS.'s playstyles are???
Basically summed up in the whole 'self preservation as town means I prevent a mislynch' vs 'self preservation is only done by mafia' thing, and Moody being confident, analytic, and aggressive vs DS being defensive, feeling, and aggressive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)