Smeargle's First Summer Secret Santa!

Hey guys, i cant apologize enough for not properly finishing up this secret santa. I had a bit of a difficult family situation pop up after that last update and while i probably could have took a bit out of my time to close this event up, i just really wasn't in the mental state to do stuff on the internet.

I haven't finished the one flake request i have left, so i'll be doing that this weekend once i get to my tablet and post all of the remaining requests. Again, im really sorry about how things ended up! Last thing i wanted was to drag this out as much as i did and i hope you guys understand. I promise to be more careful about hosting the next time around!

Thank you for the patience.

Hey guys, i cant apologize enough for not properly finishing up this secret santa. I had a bit of a difficult family situation pop up after that last update and while i probably could have took a bit out of my time to close this event up, i just really wasn't in the mental state to do stuff on the internet.

I haven't finished the one flake request i have left, so i'll be doing that this weekend once i get to my tablet and post all of the remaining requests. Again, im really sorry about how things ended up! Last thing i wanted was to drag this out as much as i did and i hope you guys understand. I promise to be more careful about hosting the next time around!

Thank you for the patience.
Sorry to hear about that. Take all the time you need.

Anyway, if you are really busy, I could volunteer for the last request starting November 1. Just the time to finish my Inktober entries. :)

LAST DAY

TO: Decem

anything related to Ghost/type Pokemon. Nothing specific, just has to be about Ghost types if that’s okay.
sableye (Custom) (1).png

TO: Kaiju Bunny

Lemme know if it's too much to ask, but I'd love a Blastoise in Connor's Assassin garbs from Assassin's Creed III with a Raichu by its side.
vzxt.jpg

TO: TruSwagblu

a cute gulpin
gulpin.png

TO: tiki

Any water type pokemon, surrounded by flowers
tapococo.png

TO: chuckeroo777

My request is Tyrantrum hunting a Bastiodon
justoon.jpg

TO: Princess_Pika

My request is Pikachu wearing a tiara or crown.

TO: HONK

My request for the secret Santa is cute baby growlithes playing in the grass
Screenshot_1.png

TO: JustoonSmitts

As far as my requestbus concerned, I want something cute or funny with Mimikyu, as it's my favorite Pokemon. :)
mimi.png

TO: Tapo Collino

Meganium and its trainer lying down on a field. (optional but a pidgey somewhere would be nice)
New Canvas (Custom).png

TO: Cresselia92

I don’t have anything fancy in mind as a request, tbh. Though… I suppose I could ask for a Yamper doing something cute. I don’t really care much about specific backgrounds or anything, I simply would like to see a nice electric doggie. :3
Untitled.png

Thanks again for the huge amount of patience everyone, i hope you'll enjoy the super delayed final round of gifts! :blobwizard:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)