Smeargle's Inktober 2022!

kolohe

room tone
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Op taken from last year's thread, co-written with Kaiju Bunny!

(Art by the lovely Kaiju Bunny)​

Inspired by the official Inktober, Smeargle's Inktober introduces a new spooky twist to the well-known month-long event!

Never heard of Inktober? The idea is simple:
Throughout the month of October, there are 31 prompts
Using the daily prompt, you'll create 31 daily pieces of art!
Draw in nothing but ink!

Whenever you finish a piece, you're more than welcome to share it with the rest of us here! We'll be compiling all entries in this OP each week, in addition to compiling every prompt for the month.

The rules are as follows;

Only post art for the prompt that day (you can make art for the following days if you'd like, but please refrain from posting ahead of schedule!)

While both Digital and Traditional pieces are allowed, please refrain from using color in your pieces!

Explore your imagination! These prompts are meant to be vague; use them to your advantage!

1. Desolate
  2. Crooked
  3. Glow
  4. Stench
  5. Fume
  6. Trick
  7. Faded
  8. Frisk
  9. Shiver
  10. Hiss
  11. Broom
  12. Pumpkin
  13. Grave
  14. Fog
  15. Spell
  16. Rot
  17. Dilapidated
  18. Goblin
  19. Maw
  20. Howl
  21. Crystal
  22. Water
  23. Moon
  24. Sword
  25. Enchanted
  26. Spirit
  27. Stars
  28. Dizzy
  29. Crawl
  30. Patch
  31. Triumph

Have fun, everyone! :smeargle:

Last edited:

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
1664758457623.png

Skipping crooked. Drew a bunch of stuff but none of them really satisfied me. Tried a lighting practice for the glow prompt, though I think I should've just drawn a moyai...

edit: I thought the prompt was light, my brain
same thing anyways

Last edited:

Swiffix

pipowo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I know I'm late, had a really long weekend n.n'
Anyway, here are the first two prompts! Gonna try to add a Piplup in each :3

#1 Desolate - Space is lonely and deserted

#2 Crooked - This word makes me think of teeth and stairs, and I wasn't gonna draw a Piplup with crooked teeth so...

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor

Seems a little redundant to put stench and fumes right next to each other but hey, what do I know, I'm just the dumb schmuck drawing this shit
Also hey I've already done like. 3/8ths of the eeveelutions. Might as well do all of them (this one is the fire-type flareom)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)