Smeargle's Studio's 10th Annual Secret Santa!

Yeah, deadline! For those of you who haven't replied with your drawing yet, please at least respond to let me know if you're actually still working on something or if you can't finish anything. I'll be posting everyone's gifts over the next few days starting tomorrow, so make sure to watch the thread.

DAY 1

TO: Cretacerus

Could I get a baby Larvitar riding Cranidos through a Mario inspired world? :)
mini.png

TO: IoNoFoAoMoOoUoS

I want the name "Infamous" written(drawed) using the font of Unown in a squared drawing, optional background.
mffRXSQ-.png

TO: lyd

I'd like a drawing with Flapple and Appletun together :)
lyd.png

TO: LifeisDANK

birbbb.jpeg

That's all for today, stay tuned for more gifts tomorrow :blobwizard:

Last edited:
DAY 2

TO: Mova

i'd like some falinks in a cardboard box for the secret santa
creta.jpg

TO: Kaiju Bunny

Hey! Could I ask for Allister (the Ghost Gym Leader in Pokemon Shield) to be holding and looking at a happy Snom in adoration?

Much appreciated n.n
lyddd.png

TO: Andy Mobile

a realistic rendition of Vulpix
vulpix.png

TO: PiPlacid

A Grimer-Alola in the shape of a house, with sunglasses of him same color, but one of the two lenses brown and broken (I specific that only one of the two lenses must be brown and broken). And I wish he had Charjabug's face carved on his stomach.
But Charjabug's fangs should be flat, not sharp, otherwise it would look ugly.
kaijuuu.png

TO: Dj Breloominati♬

a trainer travelling in the back of a copperajah ,in a lush green forest
vzxxx.png

More coming for day 3!
:toast:

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Oh, I love the combination of creative requests and fun artwork this year. Already mentioned it, but that elephant art actually made me appreciate a Pokemon which i previously had written off. Not to mention that Hulavuta graced us with some true art masterpiece as per usual.

As is tradition, I'd like to nominate PiPlacid for the weirdest request this year.
Edit: Though we'll still have to see Hulavuta's just to be sure..

Edit 2: Almost forgot.. thanks so much MiniArchitect for the Cranidos art!! You went above and beyond what I could have imagined, even adding one more dimension than expected. Will definitely treasure it. ^^

Last edited:
might as well post my other secret gift then! i reached up to tiki to ask if i could help with any of the requests that for some reason weren't done (people quitting, ig), so i did this one:

i had a lot of fun with the background :) hope whoever's gift this is that they enjoy it!
Eeeyy, das mine! Love the cartoony proportions and the fun background. Thanks so much!

might as well post my other secret gift then! i reached up to tiki to ask if i could help with any of the requests that for some reason weren't done (people quitting, ig), so i did this one:

i had a lot of fun with the background :) hope whoever's gift this is that they enjoy it!
lyd will you draw also my request?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)