Sticky Smeargle's Studios Fifth Annual Secret Santa - FINAL DAY!

that tropius looks AMAZING I love it so much!
thank jesus grandma, because I stayed up until 8:00 am today only to finish that and felt like my eyes were bleeding out

I think the person we collectively should thank most is elcheeso, for being a hilarious and awesome host who's helped to bring Christmas cheer to everyone this year! You rock, Santaloon! ♥

Nerina You pretty much win the "adorable humanitarian" award this year

TrainerSplash

Alolan Form
Have to agree with Princess, Elcheeso, was my favorite part of this due to his hard work and hilariousness.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Also that dolancolo is amazing now that I look at it more :D

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Tikitik
That is such an adorable drawing, Mudkip flopping over is just too cute, thank you!

Haha I didn't know there was a second Carbink request or that mine was for psg, hope you like Goat Carbink lol

elcheeso
This is like half of your request.. I do have the other half but I don't like it nearly as much so here you go, what I'll let be seen in public lol

HELLO EVERYONE, I AM HERE TO DELIVER A VERY LATE GIFT TO SOMEONE WHO ALREADY GOT SOMETHING. ENJOY!

TO: Weebl

I'd like a Ludicolo dancing. :)

Anyway, some real talk. I already told you what I think about your pic on IRC Yeti, but thank you so much! I don't think you had anything to be ashamed of with the whole pic, lol. U r good frond. Merry Christmas all! And again, an extra special thanks to all the helper elves for making this (essentially) a flake-free Christmas!

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yeti Sorry for the late response - thank you so much! I love your Carbink design! The little crystal bell on the collar is such a nice touch!

And thanks to everyone for the nice compliments on my submission :)

Thanks elcheeso for running such a nice and also very weird Secret Santa again <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)