Smog Awards 2018: Results

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
A bit late but I'd like to sincerely thank everyone who voted for me as most improved user! I think finding inspirations in great community members such as Ojama, Star, and -Tsunami- really made me step up as a player, a contributor, and honestly as a human being. Especial thanks to these guys, whose hearts are so pure and altruistic they really can only be compared to angels. Also especial thanks to everyone in the NU Council who's there struggling with me every day to make this tier as insufferable as humanly possible! Eternally, rozes, Finchinator and all the rest! Let's keep up the good work in 2019! lax, z0mOG, SPACE FORCE meeps and everyone else in the grug gerk: the positivity and support you guys give me is pivotal to making me improve! I love it when we just sit together and start flaming everyone, really allows me to let off some steam and not get banned again for flaming some annoying, insignificant user like BKC or Kris!

Thank you friends! Thank you voters! :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)