Smog Awards 2019: Results

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
Maybe I didn't win a category... But there is still this year!
... Although I don't expect to win any categories unless I was to get a reaction score of 5k or something, then that'd show me I have a chance... But in my current state, I didn't expect to get much rewards, if any at all.

But don't worry folks! If you didn't win any, there is still this year and more years.

I got to admit though, I feel bad for anybody who got awarded for something they didn't want to be rewarded for.

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
is a Top Artistis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
Frozone is my fave Pokemon im surprised I won best logo. Cobras was my favorite . Blazenix makes ridiculously good vibrant logos . Now I don't know if zrack is the logo master or if blazenix is now.

Thanks for nominating this dead bird as best artist . I'll try to contribute more so I don't feel bad about it.

20200106_164526.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you guys for your votes! TPP should've won nicest user in my opinion, but I'm happy to have retained the wittiest user award for another year. :psyglad:

Here's a dumb log for the Official Ladder Tournament fans out there. Sorry Finch, you know I love you..

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Thanks for a second year of being Best Programmer guys, really good to know all that work on Dragon Darts paid off :bloblul:. I'll be sure to keep things rolling when I have more time soon.

Though seriously do you guys not know the amount of work pre has done for PS/Smogon?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)