Smogoff CAP - Next Phase TBC (current progress in post #506)

would you like to do a stats stage (don't be a dick and vote for both yes and no)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
okay, folks, let's go on a little adventure, why don't we? here's a pal to help us along the way.
1614984751475.png
look! it's elmo, star of the hit educational video game elmo's number journey! elmo, why doncha walk us through the results of the horse poll, eh? there's a good lad.
1614985016451.png
yeah, just walk us through the numbers.

ok, so comin' in hot at 1 vote each, we have dragon, fighting/ground, and flying/normal. doubling up at 2 votes, we've got steel/steel, water/dark (kelpie), electric/normal (secretariat), normal/ghost, and grass/fire! a fine crop of submissions for sure!

elmo, buddy, how ya holdin' up there?

1614985584597.png

ah. ok then. we'll check back in later, i guess.

anyway, up next we've got the triple threat of submissions with 3 votes! that's right, it's fairy/flying, flying/grass, and water/poison (based on piss)! and finally, today's winner, with an almighty 4 votes, we have the conceptually exciting ???-type! everyone give a big hand for our winner, and a special round of applause for the real star of the day: numbers!

1614985816721.png

ok, so now that that's over and done with, we're moving on to-

wait, what was that?

i heard a distant rumble in the distance...

hey, what's that coming over the hill? it looks like... oh my god...

ladies and gents, with a thundering, earth-shattering, show-stealing 11 whole votes, i present to you the future of cap:

1614985957618.png

normal horse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's right, to the surprise of absolutely no-one, flashy typings and weird concepts have been utterly beaten out by the sheer simple allure of the humble horsey. well played.

i'll open up an art thread now since we've probably got enough to be going off; for those of us without any particular drawing ability, we turn now to the pressing matter of ability discussion/submission/whatever. same deal as typing - chat about abilities & we'll see what happens.

some points to consider if that's your thing:
- do we go with a horsey ability? e.g. grim neigh, chilling neigh, nae nae
- what ability works for a normal horse?
- would it be good patter to give it an ability that's totally weird and outlandish for a normal horse to have? bulletproof or big pecks or full metal body or something of that sort
- basically all of these are just "what ability should we give it" tbh. lol

as ever, seven days (one week). have fun.

shadowpea

everyone is lonely sometimes
is a Tiering Contributor
I think the ability must be I'm a Horse

It does nothing but makes the horse look cool and exemplifies its horsiness (definately a word)

Hey, what if we *polljump*. Then we could *polljump* *polljump* and *polljump*.
Anyway, I think Chilling Neigh is more appropriate for a normal horse than Grim Neigh.
We could also consider one of: Scrappy, Defiant, Hustle or Reckless to play into our horse's personality.

Aight gamers, so I think that to fully embody the spirit of horses we should have an ability that allows our mon to become one with all horses, si as such, I propose an ability like no other. I present you with
Ass Horse
Now, I believe you might remember Calyrex horses due to their singular ability As one which allows a Mon to have two abilities at once, which is pretty neat. However, we need to bring this ability to the next level, so my proposal is to Cram all horse abilities into one. As such, our horse would have the following abilities at once:
  1. Stamina
  2. Run Away
  3. Own Tempo
  4. Inner Focus
  5. Justified
  6. Lighting Rod
  7. Motor Drive
  8. Sap Sipper
  9. Flash Fire
  10. Flame Body
  11. Pastel Veil
  12. Anticipation
  13. Grim Neigh
  14. Chilling Neigh
  15. Normalize
Im up to adding any other ability found relevant but they should be added to the list.
Edit 1: the gamer known as Bughouse has brought a good point that Normalize shall increase the normaless of our horse, therefore I'm adding it into the list. It is also the ability of real horses

Last edited:
Hey, what if we *polljump*. Then we could *polljump* *polljump* and *polljump*.
Anyway, I think Chilling Neigh is more appropriate for a normal horse than Grim Neigh.
We could also consider one of: Scrappy, Defiant, Hustle or Reckless to play into our horse's personality.
Good suggestion, I pick Defiant

Navzyx-kun

Banned deucer.
ability: Speed Boost, Mold Breaker, (HA) Sheer Force.

horse go fast, that's why speed boost

horse break mold

horse have beeg powah, but huge powah too op later, so sheer force

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
options for ability:

horsing around (explanation here)
run away
intimidate
"one of those neigh abilities"
nae nae
(this probably falls into the above category actually)
normalise
i'm a horse
(explanation here)
scrappy
defiant
hustle
reckless
gallop
(explanation here)
ass horse (here)
whinny condition (here)
stairlift (hear)
obstinate (hare)
unnerve
bulletproof
truant
speed boost
mould breaker
sheer force
break a leg
(hair)

jeepers! a lot more abilities than i thought. because we don't want to be here until literally the end of time please vote for no more than 3 abilities. ta. you have won weak (one week) to exercise your democratic power yet again!

also, i'm putting a poll at the top of the thread to find out if there's any interest in a stats stage (bc it sounds really complicated). hit that up for us eh x. cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)