Smogoff CAP - Next Phase TBC (current progress in post #506)

would you like to do a stats stage (don't be a dick and vote for both yes and no)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well... Normalize/Entrainment is more useful in BH due to most Pokemon in BH having abilities that greatly help them (Magic Guard, Imposter, etc)

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
hmm yes this is a bit late sorry about that.

first things first: some public shaming!

Normalize
Horsing around
Mold Breaker
Defiant
Chilling Neigh/Grim Neigh
Scrappy
this user cannot count to 3! state of the education system honestly.

the following users cannot read the instructions in the stats poll: Scarf Mace (how terribly silly they are!)

anyway, ability results:

1 vote: reckless, grim neigh, unnerve, nae nae, sheer force, speed boost, mould breaker
2 votes: scrappy, defiant
3 votes: intimidate, break a leg, gallop
four votes: horsing around, i'm a horse
5 votes: ass horse
6: bulletproof, run away
7 votes:
8 votes:
9 votes:
10 votes:
11 votes:
12 votes: normalise

so normalise is our first ability! hoorah. i'd love to call the vote for our two next highest scorers but ig it's still possible for them to lose in the next round so we're voting again! (i am nothing if not a maths man (maths sux))

anyway, with this in mind, please vote for one of the following:

horsing around
(this one)
i'm a horse (here)
ass horse (paste url above and insert filler text here)
bulletproof
run away

i'm keeping the stats poll up for now bc there's not really anything else to put up there & also there's a funnee joke in it.

une wéék, mes petits Postres..................................

Colteor

Free old gens in WCOP
is a Pre-Contributor
RoAPL Champion
Ass horse (cmon you all want to see the most OP normal horse of all time right?)

Last edited:

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
oh also if anyone has any suggestions as to how the stats stage should work (since it looks like the majority of folk want to do it) please hmu. the thing real cap do looks complicated as shit & i'm not doing that.

oh also if anyone has any suggestions as to how the stats stage should work (since it looks like the majority of folk want to do it) please hmu. the thing real cap do looks complicated as shit & i'm not doing that.
Sepárate thread so we can actually finish this guy on time, then when ability time ends we work both on stats and moveset to finish before April first. Just have people submit the stats they feel represent a normal horse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)