Smogoff People's Moderator 2023 (i wonder who will win this year. probably big ashley again right. yea probably tbh)

I am throwing my hat into the ring and running for People’s Moderator Of 2023. My running mate is KaenSoul

My reason for running is that I am very cool and I like Clodsire. No, not just like. Love. I love this adorable chocolate bread and I will use my powers to defend it.
1675299181529.jpeg

The Clod decrees that you should vote for me

it's time someone stood up for the common smogoner and took on big (ashley) smogon. that's why i, ashelyDeluxe, will be teaming up with faint to take on inside scoop and the badgeholder greed that has plagued this university for decades. we won't rest until every last scroller is held accountable for their actions and placed on the notable banned users list. donate to our campaign now to show your support.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
i am now accepting applications for (or as) a running mate. my policy will be laissez faire, only stepping in as the moderators perform actions that encroach on the freedoms of the Posting Community. every Poster should feel free to express their soul, whether it may be cringe or based. if it does not harm others, let it be heard! i can promise every Poster that under my leadership, there will be no petty tyrannical moves from my administration. minds are free-range; so too should Posting be.
still looking for a running mate; in accordance with my future policies, however, i'm not looking for one that hard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)