Smogoff Plays: Nationstates

How free do we want people to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, so we start with 4 (four) issues, and we must vote on what will be chosen. Each issue will have a name, you just tell me which answer you want. I'll tally votes after a day, so better vote quickly!

Issue #1 - Budget Time: Accountants Excited
Screenshot 2021-09-09 14.02.23.png

Issue #2 - Compulsory Organ Harvesting Proposed
Screenshot 2021-09-09 14.17.29.png

Issue #3 - Nazi Sympathizers Plan Rally
1631215641926.png

Issue #4 - Can I Borrow a Word?
1631215708470.png

So just vote on these and I will show you the outcomes after the votes are cast. Another thing, do I make a region for Smogoff?

Show us the flag
The current flag is in the top right of my previous post, but I'm gonna make the suggested one as soon as I can.

Okay, so we start with 4 (four) issues, and we must vote on what will be chosen. Each issue will have a name, you just tell me which answer you want. I'll tally votes after a day, so better vote quickly!

View attachment 371017
View attachment 371026
View attachment 371018
View attachment 371019
So just vote on these and I will show you the outcomes after the votes are cast. Another thing, do I make a region for Smogoff?

The current flag is in the top right of my previous post, but I'm gonna make the suggested one as soon as I can.
Second option for the first issue.
First option for the second and third issues.
Third option for the fourth issue.

shadowpea

everyone is lonely sometimes
is a Tiering Contributor

View attachment 371017
View attachment 371026
View attachment 371018
View attachment 371019

1. Obviously we need to listen to the sage here, the bird-watcher. Besides, lowering taxes for our oppressed peoples certainly wouldn't hurt. 4th option.
2. No one gives a f*ck about the hundreds dying every day. Pass. 2nd option.
3. 2nd option.
4. Well messing around with words is one of our favorite things to do on Smogoff, so 1st option.

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 371017
View attachment 371026
View attachment 371018
View attachment 371019

First issue:
Obviously cut the tax noone cares about the other things. When everyones dead we won't need a healthcaresystem and education anyways

Second:
1631224684246.png

Third:
First option

Fourth:
I say we nuke everyone who gets to close. Go for 4th option

OKAY. So, after counting all the votes, here's what they were.
For Budget Time: Accountants Excited, we had...
1 vote for the second option
2 votes for the fourth option
Which leaves the winner being... OPTION FOUR! Less taxes for all!
The citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, and these are how our stats got changed!
Screenshot 2021-09-11 08.21.10.png

Less government is always nice, and our death rate went up! Overall, a pretty big plus for the Oppressed Peoples of Smogoff in my opinion.

Now, for Compulsory Organ Harvesting Proposed, the votes are in. We have...
2 for the first option
1 for the second option
And with the tally in, we have the winner! It is... the first option!
So organ donation is required by law, and... ooh, our Civil Rights fell from Frightening to Excessive. Oh well, not our problem.
Now, unto the stats!
1631366910317.png

Lovely increase in cheese exports along with a lifespan increase! The average income is lower, along with intelligence. Not too shabby! Also, what's this...
1631366996201.png

We got some cards! After opening them we got...
1631367045170.png

Very nice, already an ultra rare and a legendary. Gotta love seeing that. Anyways, onto the next one!

The votes for Nazi Sympathizers Plan Rally are in!
2 for option 1
1 for option 2
If you can read you'd be able to tell that option 1 won, so yeah. I'll choose that!
So now it is actually illegal to make racist remarks in public, along with a big change in how we work! Our Civil Rights fell from Excessive to Superb, and our Political Freedoms fell from Average to Below Average. We also got a new banner, one to do with political freedom.
1631367728843.png

The stats are also in, and they aren't too shabby!
1631367825519.png

More corruption and authoritarianism are either nice or bad depending on your opinion, and cheese is up again! YES! Cheese is good.
Last and maybe least, Can I Borrow a Word? The votes are as follows:
1 for the first
2 for the third?
Fourth:
I say we nuke everyone who gets to close. Go for 4th option
There is no 4th option, and the third is the closest to what you want. So... 3rd? 3rd wins? I think?
With that done, colonial subjects have Smogoffian culture shoved down their throats. Another postcard, this time Air and Glass!
1631368365676.png

Turns out we just don't care that much... Anyways, the stats!
1631368413915.png

Economy is rising, along with arms manufacturing! Sadly, cheese exports went down along with food quality. Next issue's coming soon!

Ooh a new issue has popped up. It is...
A Green History Lesson
Problem:
Screenshot 2021-09-11 16.17.32.png

Solution(s):
Screenshot 2021-09-11 16.18.39.png

Now, a bonus. Our top 5... stats?
1631395289151.png

And with that, I will be making a Smogoff region because we are independent of other people.
Edit: Voting closes in a day, so yeah.

Last edited:
Ooh a new issue has popped up. It is...
A Green History Lesson
Problem:View attachment 371511
Solution(s):
View attachment 371512
Now, a bonus. Our top 5... stats?
View attachment 371513
And with that, I will be making a Smogoff region because we are independent of other people.
Edit: Voting closes in a day, so yeah.
The ideal thing to do would be to cover exactly half of the building with solar panels. Sadly, that isn’t on the list. So instead I say we take the building for ourselves give it to the people. Third option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)