Smogon All Generation Tournament - UU edition! [Semi Finals]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry for being a world-class john, been crazy busy with my senior thesis, we'll get this done over the weekend

zfs

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So, I won 3 of 5 games, but I got such insane luck in BW2 UU (our final match) that I didn't feel comfortable taking a straight-up win. I decided to let a coinflip decide it. We went on irc, rolled a 2-sided die, and it came up 2. Colcho had called tails (2), so he moves on.

It was really fun to play all 5 metas, and they were awesome games besides the crit-hax. GL in the Finals!

Edit: NM, we're going to re-play the BW UU with the same teams instead of doing a coinflip.

zfs

We replayed BW2 UU with the same teams and Colcho won 2-0 in a game with only one crit and it probably wasn't a game-changer like my two crits were in our first match. GG's, and gl in the Finals.

GGs Zfs, i really enjoyed those funny games. And thanks again for be such sportsmanlike. This community would be better if all the people were like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)