Smogon Chess Tournament - connoisseur wins!

excuse me? i've done all my matches and sent a pm to my opponent who has yet to respond. what the hell are you talking about?
bahaha, sorry mate.

All i remember about my opponent from last round was that he had 3 large letters in his name. Looking at the list I saw G80 and assumed it was you.

my opponent was DCJ and he was eliminated. my bad

die eter will be away this weekend and we'll try to get it done after the weekend. I'm also in exam schedule and he lives in a timezone 6 hours off mine, so its kinda difficult to make matches

there were a ton of incomplete games this round and i want this to end so i've eliminated everybody who has no chance to win. this means that only five players (those with at least 3.0) can currently get into round 5. before i do that, i really need to know the result of xadow (2.0) vs crabnebula (2.5) as the winner moves on and also gives us a nice six players for the last round.

according to your posts itt you are both active so if you guys didn't finish, i'm going to spam your vms to get it done

ALSO i don't know if you guys were paying attention BUT...

there were a ton of incomplete games this round and i want this to end so i've eliminated everybody who has no chance to win. this means that only five players (those with at least 3.0) can currently get into round 5. before i do that, i really need to know the result of xadow (2.0) vs crabnebula (2.5) as the winner moves on and also gives us a nice six players for the last round.

according to your posts itt you are both active so if you guys didn't finish, i'm going to spam your vms to get it done

ALSO i don't know if you guys were paying attention BUT...
so i have only played 3 games but scored 2/3 inlcuding a loss to one of the players who is in the "top 5". Am i eliminated or do i get to play a 4th game to try and get to 3 points??

i'm changing my previous top six to top eight for fairness and for the nicer number for an elimination round.

Code:
Crabnebula   vs  eric the espeon
connoisseur  vs  G80
Eo Ut Mortus vs  Umbreon Dan (me)
Thoughts     vs  wtansley

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)