CAP 2 Smogon "Create a Pokemon" Part Deux: Poll 1b

What should the base type of our new Pokemon be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that my vote for grass made the score dead level.

On another note, ive been thinking that if we go with Fire/Ghost it could make a decent Syclant counter - it resists Bug and Ice and is immune to Fighting, which all seem to be the attack types of choice on Syclant at this stage

EDIT: I want to see a Fire/Grass light Special Sweeper, as i pointed out in the last poll. I just thought id point it out again

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
I voted for ghost.

I came up with a new ghost concept to go along with the whole Team Galactic theme in Diamond and Pearl. Here's a picture of what I'm envisioning:

We'll have to create a new type to really make this work.
Ghost/Gay ftw!
That's funny because Now Syclant reminds me a bit of Zorak. :(

i voted for grass, the idea of ghost/fight and ghost/steel is so fleshed out in my head compared to grass/fire or grass/electric that im interested to see where the latter would take us..

i think regardless our poke should be a "sweeper" with a cool support movepool a la gallade =)

Grass/fire type would be wicked. Like some burning bush thingy (with flash fire XD). Eliminates fire's ground/water weak and grass's bug/ice/fire weak. Only weak to bug/rock/poison, a vast improvement imo.

you mean rock/poison/flying =)

ghost normal is boring ~__~
it would be cool in adv with physical shadow ball/return but...

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
you mean rock/poison/flying =)

ghost normal is boring ~__~
it would be cool in adv with physical shadow ball/return but...
But it would have STAB Shadowturn! That's like, the most awesomist combo and the best part is it would be immune to itself!

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
grass has the advantage, but only by 2.63%.
i want a grass/electric just look at the awsomeness, they fit together perfictly. or grass/fire would do.

Grass seem to be a really bad typing when compared to Ghost but that's my opinion. I just want a damn pyshical ghost sweeper that actually has a decent movepool to work on and beside, having an Grass/Ghost would satifiy alot of people.

I'm leaning more towards grass/steel. As an iron foretress type thing. Such as an iron wall with vines. Though the 4x weakness to fire isn't too great. Grass ghost is still another great attacking option.

I'm voting grass. I like ghost pokés more but grass is just a underrated type. And we could use some good grass pokés

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)