New Style Smogon Dark v2

SMOGON DARK

The forum update changed a few things, and I wanted to revamp the recently released theme to match!

You can access the style by clicking here and selecting Smogon Dark or by using the menu in the bottom left corner of the forums.

Last edited:

Felixx

I'm back.
This is another great theme but we should really have a stockpile of different themes to choose from, but still good work w/ this one!

Kalalokki

tactical reload
is a member of the Site Staffis a Top Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Visual Media Head
I like this new wider look compared to default, but I feel like the margin on the sides is a bit too thin. Would prefer it to be at least the size of the margin as seen between the post and the editor here:

The image placer is pretty hard to read as well:

I like this new wider look compared to default, but I feel like the margin on the sides is a bit too thin. Would prefer it to be at least the size of the margin as seen between the post and the editor here:
View attachment 158408

The image placer is pretty hard to read as well:
View attachment 158409
Fixed the uploader/etc.

Still need to fix white arrows on posts on mobile and the share link text box.

Last edited:
No problem!

I fixed a couple of the errors mentioned above. I plan to get Zracknel to add a purple border to the grayscale logo at some point to add a little color.

FriendOfMrGolem120

aka. FOMG
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Driveris a defending SPL Champion
I find it a bit difficult to see in which threads new posts have been made. Example:

I am able to see the difference but think a more obviously different look would give a better immediate overview when looking at the forum.

In the future, it is easiest for me to locate what to fix if you link me to a post that is broken. Inspect element is the quickest way, and I can't use that on pictures.

header testheader test 2header test 3
fixeditthough!

Last edited:

KingOP+

Banned deucer.
It reminds me of BW and Black version of Pokémon Showdown. Btw, it's very cool! Please make another one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)