New Style Smogon Dark v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
SMOGON DARK

The forum update changed a few things, and I wanted to revamp the recently released theme to match!

You can access the style by clicking here and selecting Smogon Dark or by using the menu in the bottom left corner of the forums.

Last edited:

Felixx

I'm back.
This is another great theme but we should really have a stockpile of different themes to choose from, but still good work w/ this one!

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
I like this new wider look compared to default, but I feel like the margin on the sides is a bit too thin. Would prefer it to be at least the size of the margin as seen between the post and the editor here:

The image placer is pretty hard to read as well:

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I like this new wider look compared to default, but I feel like the margin on the sides is a bit too thin. Would prefer it to be at least the size of the margin as seen between the post and the editor here:
View attachment 158408

The image placer is pretty hard to read as well:
View attachment 158409
Fixed the uploader/etc.

Still need to fix white arrows on posts on mobile and the share link text box.

Last edited:
I find it a bit difficult to see in which threads new posts have been made. Example:

I am able to see the difference but think a more obviously different look would give a better immediate overview when looking at the forum.

KingOP+

Banned deucer.
It reminds me of BW and Black version of Pokémon Showdown. Btw, it's very cool! Please make another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)