Smogon IRC Channel Directory

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I guess I'm not the first person to suggest this but I'll elaborate on it

Please add #flamel to the list. It's a major component of Circus Maximus where people gather to play Pathfinder, Dungeons & Dragons, GURPS, etc., as well as the Circus Maximus original game Philosopher's Stone War.

Perhaps more importantly #fluodome should also be added to the list. It's basically the official Circus channel, where people play poker, cards against humanity, and real time games of mafia. It used to be THE major recruiting grounds for getting players into Circus Maximus.

Circus very much needs an activity boost, and adding these to the directory list, where they probably should have been long ago, would be a small but important step to helping.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
It's more like everyone that plays/played TF2 also plays League and everyone just started talking about it eventually. It's been #flightrising the past couple months anyway courtesy of Yeti.

Perhaps more importantly #fluodome should also be added to the list. It's basically the official Circus channel, where people play poker, cards against humanity, and real time games of mafia. It used to be THE major recruiting grounds for getting players into Circus Maximus.

Circus very much needs an activity boost, and adding these to the directory list, where they probably should have been long ago, would be a small but important step to helping.
The bots are back in fluodome and we could use an activity influx.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)