[16:59:32] <&az> pokemon is a dumb isketch theme
[16:59:32] <&az> pokemon is a dumb isketch theme
[16:59:33] <&az> pokemon is a dumb isketch theme

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For those of you who prefer the Pokemon theme because English isn't your first language, do you think it will be any easier to play isketch when you have to draw a Sableye or a Super Potion or Saffron City instead of common everyday things?

For those of you who prefer the Pokemon theme because English isn't your first language, do you think it will be any easier to play isketch when you have to draw a Sableye or a Super Potion or Saffron City instead of common everyday things?
Common everyday things obviously aren't the problem. Drawing isn't the main problem for me, either: it's guessing words you have no idea of. That said, I don't care that much about the result of the vote. However, I think that if 3-4 people in a group want one option when the other got majority in this poll, there's no reason they can't just go with their preference.

Also, timezones are definitely going to be worrisome past Round 2, where the host can no longer accommodate for them.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
-6 central, i like Pokemon theme :nerd:

Rule 3 makes it too easy, imo

and 6 for room creators makes it pretty easy, too.

And rounds should be divisible by amount of players so everyone gets an equal change to draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)