NOC Smogon Mafia Mafia (Won by the Mafia)

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I originally wanted to start the game on Night 1 like all old Smogon mafia games were. Dusk strongly insisted that I start on Day 1 instead since he said that way all players could have a chance to discuss and get to play. Back in the day, N1 getting randkilled was the standard though!
FWIW games can be designed around N0 (confirmation phase which is hard locked to 24 hours) actions existing. Kills are never active on N0 because of the everyone should get a chance to play thing, but I’d be interested in a game with N0 in the revival era. It’s a reasonably town-sided mechanic, so scum roles can be even stronger than normal.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
A new day arises in Smogon Town. At the morning gathering headcount, you discover that one of you is missing! You go to his house and find his identity card next to his body.

However, considering the rumors of two killing factions in town, this is still better than expected... You wonder what today's lynch will bring? Looks like it wasn't a 15 town game after all.
One kill is confusing BTW. I’m surprised either of them targeted JALMONT, the idea that they both shot JALMONT is strange to me. Even if JALMONT was shot by one and martyred the other that is… completely out there LOL.

Do we think one kill got blocked and JALMONT martyred the other? Or there’s just no way to tell if JALMONT martyred or was targeted so who really cares

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)