Social The Smogon Photo Album

I don't have a lot of posts here so I doubt anyone cares, but here's me with one of my biggest idols, David Ellefson from Megadeth. (I'm the one on the right if you don't know who he is)
This was about a year ago.

My girlfriend and I recently went to West Palm Beach. Got some semi decent photos of us (she looks good, I think I look like shit). I hate not being photogenic :[

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
College life this last year:
Babies!!!! Where do you live that college starts after year eleven? yoirup? I see something that says brigham their maybe, why do brits look so young? Okay not going to lie this is only based on twash and you (and your college brews) buttt

I'm heading out on my two year mission in a week and a half for my church!

Started competitive pokemon 2008:

Started posting on smogon (not just lurking...) in 2009:

College life this last year:

(bottom right in hat)

Missionary picture:

Even if I'm not the most well-known guy around here, smogon has still been a great place to relax and hang out with all you people. Don't go too far, cuz I'll be back in two years!
Mormon?

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Did you get to check out Burano while in Venice? Beautiful island. Favourite part of Venice.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
i smoke weed too btw if you guys didnt know (somehow)? but ln is still right

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LN, I am pretty sure Scimjara would fuck you up. You can see the niggas veins coming out of his arms. He's everything, Bloo, Me, Eo Ut Mortus, Folgorio, Bluewind, Fishy, ninahaza, and RODAN want to be. Be respectful.
Leave my Jesus out of your shenanigans. You can have the rest idgaf

Also if I smoke weed will I get arms like scimjara?

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus
ln is right
Vader is also right
Thank you all for the honest answers.

LN, I am pretty sure Scimjara would fuck you up. You can see the niggas veins coming out of his arms. He's everything, Bloo, Me, Eo Ut Mortus, Folgorio, Bluewind, Fishy, ninahaza, and RODAN want to be. Be respectful.
Thanks bro :heart:

Sm0k3 w33d eVeRyDaY:pimp:
It does has its benefits :toast:!

Leave my Jesus out of your shenanigans. You can have the rest idgaf

Also if I smoke weed will I get arms like scimjara?
Lmao.

andrea

/me cresselias
For some reason I never actually posted in this new photo album thread?? Just got back from vacation to the Outer Banks yesterday so I guess I have some pics to share!

Hurricane Mo's, home of the .10 shrimp, .25 wings, and $1 tacos during Happy Hour! :D

A large piece of driftwood we found floating in the ocean and set it up like a tree.

Visiting some of the local art galleries and shops. This one used old vintage stuff (like bottles, pictures, furniture) to make new pieces of art. This is the garden outside the shop.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Scim might have gotten expelled for bringing those guns to school

But he's still no Jumpman.

How tall are you scim?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)