Smogon Premier League II - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Alright so here is the deal, I am asking SGB to sub out Blazin Kickin Chicken. When LN posted the match-ups, I got a VM saying he won't battle at all this week because of school. It takes 5 minutes to do a match, I don't get that logic. However, he said friday and saturday he can play. Well, he told me today that he can't play friday, so he leaves it to the last day, which gives us 12 hours to play. He'll be back home by 11, HOWEVER my grandma was admitted to the Hospital so after my final class Friday I am heading up to see her, she lives in another state.

I'll have my laptop, however I am not sure if I will be able to play at the times he wanted to.

can the wolfpack lose, bigs beat ruiners 7-2 with a no decision and tigers go 9-1 on us please

that definitely creates the most amusing week 9 result possible

hook me up

well...that game sucked as a way to end spl. heysup really didnt have a chance with the amount of crits i got and misses he got. sorry bro, gg =(

It has come to my attention that some parties apparently find it unbelievable that we could legitimately lose this week and are apparently THROWING IT. While I appreciate the confidence this implies I hope that the following will help everyone understand the situation:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)