^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yes I can predict a crit !
RAIDERS !

Aqualouis: INB4 CRIT

Start of turn 21
Scimjara's [POKEMON X] used [MOVE X] !
A critical hit!
Hanke's [POKEMON Y] lost 92% of its health!

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I set up a tentative time with Nachos. We shouldn't have any problem completing our match on time. Go Sharks!

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
So I made this video detailing the first week of SPL.

It's a bit short so next week I'm hoping to liven it up with a few things, including highlights from this week. Now I can't just show highlights from my own match, so I'm going to have need your help to get a few quality moments together. In order to ensure that both players are ok with their match getting put up on Youtube I would like you to both PM/VM with permission along with the aesoft of the match. I would not share the replay with anyone outside of the few plays I included in the video. You can PM me it as soon as you week two match is complete, but please don't send me any week one stuff.

Thanks, IFM

badabing and i scheduled for tonight and he hasn't showed yet. i'm not gonna be here from friday night onward so yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)