Smogon Premier League - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Couldn't link up Reverb unfortunately as he was unfortunately a couple of hours late, and I just couldn't stick around that long.

Well done for taking out this round though, team!

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hi guys,

So here's why the week 2 thread hasn't been posted yet. LN is not online and a few of the managers didn't send their weekly rosters to both of us even though they are supposed to. Generally, I would just proceed ahead as if there's no change in rosters but since this is the first time this has happened, I'll give them a chance to fix it.

All teams have 4 hours from the time of this post to make sure I get your updated rosters. Any team member who knows of them can submit them, just get it done.

Oh, I didn't know it was going to count towards the overall scores...oh well. Sorry, team I was a bit unfortunate though after that it came down to a speed tie anyway.

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
unfortunately it was a day over deadline, so ln will surely stay consistent with last week's deadline decisions...

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Okay, so we had 5 battles incomplete this week, which is 2.5x more than last week and thats a figure I hope will decrease not increase next time.

Phillip and Arin were given activity wins. The other three battles were ruled as no contests. This means that neither team gets the battle won/lost point for them. This was because the activity levels in those weren't extreme enough to warrant a win or a loss.

Expect week 3 up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)