Smogon Premier League - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Congrats jira =)

I've also just been told that garlic hasn't been on smogon since the 19th. =/

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
won 4-0 against hanke with some luck instances here and there, though the crit on the first turn didn't matter it was cb.

Plus rules <3

ETA: Rey, I'm glad to see your team spirit hasn't been doused... you guys are gonna need it for the next few weeks! Haha, j/k, gg Tigers, since at the very least we tie. Nicely done on both our parts, imo. And... Alpha Ruiners... we're coming for you next! ^_^

I have tried to get into contact with Panamaxis the last few days, but he was unable to battle me due to being busy with his exams and stuff. I have asked him to provide me with a specific time for us to battle as soon as possible last night. He provided me a miscalculated time; in which he thought 4:00 PM (+10 GMT) his time was 11:00 PM EST my time (it's actually 2:00 AM my time). A time I am unable to battle at. The best thing to do now would probably to get in contact with me before the deadline and after 12:00 PM EST.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I wanna apologise to both Arin and my team. I've been really busy this week with assignments so I didn't check smogon for 3 days or so over the weekend and subsequently missed the chance to play Arin.

Arin has been more active then me this round so unless we meet up before the deadline (which doesn't look likely) he deserves the win. I'm sorry I let the tigers down, but I won't let this happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)