Smogon Premier League X - Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
rby predicts
RBY OU: The Idiot Ninja vs Beds - Beds' 2 game win streak has been anything but impressive, though his series vs Kaz was a RNG filled fest which is hard to take conclusions from. I trust TIN a little bit more but dont count out a meltdown after not living up to his own hype, especially with the Wolfpack in full on panic mode.

RBY OU: Kaz vs FriendOfMrGolem120 - Kaz should win but he keeps bringing weird ass stuff like double counter and jynx + jolt. I'd like him to trust on his reads a little bit more. Meanwhile FOMG brought surf fucking starmie TWICE so yeah Kaz should have this.

RBY OU: Nails vs Kingler12345 - LOL come on this tier is so easy to learn and somehow the raiders are on their 4th player in 8 weeks. like what the fuck just learn a couple of mechanics and make some plays you barely have to worry about teambuilding at all. I love kingler but this is too much, cynara came pretty close last week and now you change it up again to a new guy who has to start from scratch once again. roscoe get away from your dumb preview tier the bench and show your teammates how to pick up a win in this tier week 9 to avoid the goddamn 0-9.

RBY OU: Alexander. vs Sceptross - man Sceptross really cant catch a break, misses a boom and then they give him Prinz. I feel Alexander is better and more confident in his plays on this stage.

confirming 9pm +1 thursday vs troller

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)