Smogon Premier League X - Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the tenth iteration of SPL, SPL X. In this tournament, 10 teams containing the best players on Smogon (except for Mr.E) play against each other and duke it out every week, attempting to gather as many wins as they can to reach playoffs. Some of them will fail, while others will bloom. Whatever the case, the matches will be exciting, so without further ado, here are tournament rules and the matchups!

Reminders:

On Sportsmanship
Note the sportsmanship infraction may be used liberally this SPL, and any unsportsmanlike conduct on the forums, in discord, or in opposing SPL team servers (I won't infract for you being a dick in your own SPL team server unless the situation is so extreme I feel I absolutely have to make an exception (consider basically any masterclass interaction ever)), will be grounds for an infraction. We encourage you to play semi-aggressively, but don't be a Masterclass.

~ Aldaron

On Scheduling Matches
I'm sure plenty of you have come across activity drama while scheduling matches. I'm here to reduce the arbitrary element associated with some of these decisions. It is entirely your decision to adhere to these STRONG RECOMMENDATIONS, but note that if you choose not to, I'll most likely ignore any pleading from your end.

YOU MUST ACTIVATE YOUR VM WALL IF YOU WISH TO PLAY IN THIS TOURNAMENT. THIS IS HOW ALL OFFICIAL SCHEDULING WILL BE HANDLED.

Once that week's thread is posted, you have up to 48 hours to contact your opponent ON HIS VM WALL
and mention your timezone and exactly what dates, what time ranges you are available, and where you will battle. Note that the default accepted sim and server is the official server on Showdown/Smogon Tournament Server. You must provide at least 3 different time ranges at least 48 hours from the timestamp of your message, with at least 2 that are 24-hours apart from each other. The minimum and maximum length for 1 time range is 30 minutes, and the minimum difference between the 3 required time ranges is 3 hours. If you give 3 time ranges that stick with this policy, you can give any additional time ranges at any time you please.

NOTE THAT THIS SCENARIO INVOLVES RESPONSE DYNAMICS; THERE IS SOMEONE WHO WILL CONTACT FIRST AND SOMEONE WHO RESPOND...THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT FOR BOTH OF YOU TO ASSUME TO YOU CAN BE FIRST CONTACTS...WHOEVER CONTACTS FIRST IS THE FIRST, AND THE OTHER DEFAULTS TO THE RESPONDER. THIS SHOULD BE OBVIOUS BUT SOME OF YOU ARE DUMB.

Once your opponent has contacted you, you now have up until 72 hours after the week's thread has been posted (NOT after your opponent's message) to respond with times that are good for you. What this means is that if both of you spend the maximum time contacting and responding, you should have back and forth collaboration at a maximum of 72 hours after the round has been posted, with both parties given an additional 24 hours to prepare for the battle should it be scheduled as soon as required. If none of the opponent's proposed time ranges are good for you, you must respond with alternative time ranges.

The first opponent now has X hours to prepare for the battle (if the second opponent agreed to some time) or 24 hours to contact a TD if, for whatever reason, this second set of time ranges does not suit the first opponent. Note this should be an absolute last measure.

Once a time is agreed upon, please make a message on your opponent's VM wall between 10 minutes and 1 second before the agreed upon time and say you are ready to battle and then get to agreed upon location (regardless of whether or not your opponent sends you a response VM). Please protect yourself by making this message, as it makes decisions much easier. You will be required to wait for your opponent for the duration of the time range.

If neither of you contact each other before 48 hours after the thread has been posted, you're both opening yourself up to a potential no contest or substitution. If I look at the situation, I might just determine I'm going to no contest, or whatever based on however I'm feeling at that moment. Don't leave yourself and your team vulnerable to this.

Just because at anytime one of the responders does not respond within the given range does not give you automatic activity win credentials. If they don't contact at all on your VM wall up until 48 hours before the end of the round (note, I'm not going to take discord or sim messages as evidence due to how easily they can be doctored...so if you want to protect yourself, stick to the VM messages), then you obviously have activity win justification. You WILL contact your opponent in a timely manner. However, if they do contact you at all after the suggested response time and before 48 hours before the end of the round, you are required to respond before 24 hours before the end of the round with 2 1-hour time ranges at least 1 hour apart before the end of the round. The opponent, since he did not stick to the proposed response schedule, WILL BE REQUIRED TO PLAY AT ONE OF YOUR NEWLY SUGGESTED TIMES, so you have the advantage here. This obviously puts a bit of an emphasis on the last 48 hours of each round (as is standard operating procedure for most of our official team tournaments anyway), so I will try my best to keep the last 48 hours of the round as close to the majority of the weekend for as much of the world as I can.

If you follow all of these guidelines, you will a.) most likely get your match done with minimal issue or b.) protect yourself and your team from an undue no contest or activity decision. Yes, I hate activity decisions in official tournaments. Yes, I will do my best to prevent activity decisions in the playoffs (the qualifying round is fair game however and I will have no problem issuing an activity call here), but don't push your luck.

Here is an example of how following this would work:

Week 1 thread is posted June 7, 2013 at 12:00 AM. Its deadline is June 14, 2013 at 11:59PM. User A and User B are matched up. User A contacts User B on his VM wall on June 7, at 9:00 PM (47 hours after the thread was posted, so ok), and gives 4 time ranges: June 10, from 7:00-7:30 PM (22 hours after the timestamp of his message, which is only ok so long as at minimum 3 of the other proposed time ranges adhere to the requirements), June 11, from 9:00-9:30 PM (48 hours after the timestamp of his message, which is ok), June 12, from 6:00-6:30 PM (69 hours after timestamp of his message, so ok, but only 21 hours after the earliest time range that is 48 hours after the timestamp), and June 12, from 9:00-9:30 PM (72 hours after the timestamp, so ok, and 24 hours after a legal time range and 3 hours after another legal time range). The June 11 and both June 12 time ranges satisfy the requirements, so User A can propose his first June 10 time range as well. User B responds on June 10, at 8:00 PM (23 hours after User A contacted him, so ok), and picks June 11, at 9:00 PM to battle, which is ok because it is 24 hours after his own response.

You'll note I made most of my response ranges multiples of 24 hours, but also included 24 hours. This means I expect you to be able to check Smogon at least once a day. If that is not feasible, you put yourself at risk.

~ Aldaron

On Disconnecting and timing out drama
See here.

Standard Tournament Rules

---

Ever Grande BIGS (7) vs Team Raiders (5)

SM OU: KW vs Pak
SM OU: Sabella vs Talah
SM UU: soulgazer vs Sage
SM RU: UltraBallz vs SPACE FORCE meeps
SM NU: Kushalos vs The Hallows
SM DOU: Ezrael vs Biosci
ORAS OU: xray vs Trosko
BW OU: FLCL vs SoulWind
DPP OU: sig vs Jirachee
ADV OU: Golden Sun vs Cynara
GSC OU: Googly vs Mr.378
RBY OU: Nails vs Kingler12345

Circus Maximus Tigers (7) vs Alpha Ruiners (5)

SM OU: Eternal Spirit vs Hiye
SM OU: Sacri' vs RedEmption
SM UU: Adaam vs Pearl
SM RU: HarrisIsAwesome vs passion
SM NU: Osh vs lax
SM DOU: MajorBowman vs qsns
ORAS OU: Bro Kappa vs imsosorrylol
BW OU: zf vs Hyogafodex
DPP OU: d0nut vs Jimmy Turtwig
ADV OU: k3nan vs eden's embrace
GSC OU: dice vs Lavos
RBY OU: Kaz vs FriendOfMrGolem120

Dragonspiral Tyrants (8) vs Indie Scooters (4)

SM OU: Mana vs FMG
SM OU: Blunder vs Will of Fire
SM UU: Christo vs robjr
SM RU: aim vs Aeroblacktyl
SM NU: ict vs Realistic Waters
SM DOU: emforbes vs miltankmilk
ORAS OU: Poek vs Relous
BW OU: We Three Kings vs Ojama
DPP OU: GaryTheGengar vs giara
ADV OU: Gilbert arenas vs dekzeh
GSC OU: sulcata vs Century Express
RBY OU: Heroic Troller vs MetalGro$$

Cryonicles (3) vs Stark Sharks (9)

SM OU: obii vs Spectear
SM OU: BHARATH_THEBEST vs High Impulse
SM UU: HT vs Lycans
SM RU: Ajna vs EviGaro
SM NU: elodin vs Teddeh
SM DOU: SMB vs fespy
ORAS OU: Exiline vs Tricking
BW OU: Energy vs ToF
DPP OU: Malekith vs Tamahome
ADV OU: Arifeen vs Triangles
GSC OU: ABR vs Conflict
RBY OU: Alexander. vs Sceptross

Wi-fi Wolfpack (8) vs Congregation of the Classiest (4)

SM OU: Kickasser vs Insult
SM OU: Charmflash vs ZoroDark
SM UU: Sjneider vs Shiba
SM RU: Welli0u vs Nat
SM NU: Eternally vs Garay oak
SM DOU: Human vs EmbCPT
ORAS OU: Santu vs Genesis7
BW OU: TDK vs Finchinator
DPP OU: DeepBlueC vs Void
ADV OU: UD vs thelinearcurve
GSC OU: Fear vs Earthworm
RBY OU: The Idiot Ninja vs Bedschibaer

Deadline will be March 3rd, 9:00 PM EST.

Last edited:
Ever Grande BIGS (8) vs Team Raiders (4)

SM OU: Valentine vs bro fist
SM OU: Sabella vs Talah
SM UU: soulgazer vs Sage
SM RU: UltraBallz vs SPACE FORCE meeps
SM NU: Kushalos vs Hipmonlee
ORAS OU: xray vs Trosko
BW OU: FLCL vs SoulWind
DPP OU: sig vs Jirachee
ADV OU: Golden Sun vs Cynara
GSC OU: Googly vs Mr.378
RBY OU: Nails vs Kingler12345

Circus Maximus Tigers (5) vs Alpha Ruiners (7)

SM OU: Eternal Spirit vs Hiye
SM OU: Sacri' vs RedEmption
SM UU: Adaam vs Pearl
SM RU: HarrisIsAwesome vs passion
SM NU: Osh vs lax
SM DOU: MajorBowman vs qsns
ORAS OU: Bro Kappa vs imsosorrylol
BW OU: zf vs Hyogafodex
DPP OU: d0nut vs Jimmy Turtwig
ADV OU: k3nan vs eden's embrace
GSC OU: dice vs Lavos
RBY OU: Kaz vs FriendOfMrGolem120

Cryonicles (7) vs Stark Sharks (5)

SM OU: obii vs Spectear
SM OU: BHARATH_THEBEST vs High Impulse
SM UU: HT vs Lycans
SM RU: Ajna vs EviGaro
SM NU: elodin vs Teddeh
SM DOU: SMB vs fespy
ORAS OU: Exiline vs Tricking
BW OU: Energy vs Kevin Garrett
DPP OU: Malekith vs Tamahome
ADV OU: Arifeen vs Triangles
GSC OU: ABR vs Conflict
RBY OU: Alexander. vs Sceptross

Wi-fi Wolfpack (6) vs Congregation of the Classiest (6)

SM OU: Kickasser vs Insult
SM OU: Charmflash vs ZoroDark
SM UU: Sjneider vs Shiba
SM RU: Welli0u vs Nat
SM NU: Eternally vs Garay oak
ORAS OU: Santu vs Genesis7
BW OU: TDK vs Finchinator
DPP OU: DeepBlueC vs Void
ADV OU: UD vs thelinearcurve
GSC OU: Fear vs Earthworm
RBY OU: The Idiot Ninja vs Bedschibaer

What's up vros OML ik im not in spl but w/e ill bodybag all u losers next year anyway. im def better than some of the clowns in this tour LMAO redemption and hipmonlee to name a few not gonna call anyone out tho. Another week has passed, and 2 more teams have fallen by the wayside.

Well, technically the tigers aren't out, but with such an awful BD and the fact that they play the ruiners and tyrants the next 2 weeks, imma just axe these losers. Let's start with them I suppose.

The Tigers sole retain this year was Gama. unfortunately, after a strong start and absurd run in team tours over the past 2 years, he fell all the way back down to earth. without gama to carry the team, they pretty much fell apart at the seams. dice underperformed greatly relative to his skill level, and not accruing a lot of wins in the bw slot for that price tag definitely hurt the team. and of course, we can't go thru the tigers without mentioning Poh "Ribbon Syndrome" jis, who unsurprisingly failed to live up to his ABSURD price tag...yeah tht was at least 10k too much. the ru pool was relatively bad, but pohjis's plays were pretty underwhelming in a lot of his games...he also had one one of the worst chokes in smogon history vs ajna LMAO my god that was awful

harris also destroyed the team from the inside, his 0-5 record ruining their hopes of winning a lot of weeks. they also managed to pick up the shell of the man once known as reiku, and his play combined with that of ace matador shockingly helped end the tigers' season. one of the lone bright spots on the team was finchinator's gscer d0nut, which is ironic considering finch's current gscer cost 15k more and is doing terribly LOL

overall, i never expected this team to b good and they basically performed as i expected....also id just like to point out that tennisace has made playoffs 2 times in 10 years as a manager and never won spl...and one of them was with mazar's bot LOL my god how many failures do u need to have b4 ur kicked out of managing wild

next we move on to everyone's favorite team: the ABRs. my friend teal6 seems to be pretty bad at creating teams, and this year seems to be no exception. of course, we can't mention the cryonicles without first remembering that teal picked a pedophile rapist to manage with him over august lol. anyway, moving on, as was pretty much telegraphed, the cryonicles started off the draft by picking arguably the most valuable player on smogon: ABR. unlike last year's wolfpack, however, the cryonicles lacked the retains to make their draft afterwards easier, and had to rely on finding a lot of solid steals. unfortunately, there was no updated kanto to be had this year, as the cryonicles' bargain buys failed to put up stellar records as kanto had. however, they did pick up some solid cheap assets, like malekith and smb...even ht went 3-4 despite being dogshit for most of the games LOL WTF HES 3-4 HOW I THOUGHT HE WAS LIKE 1-6. they also of course picked up resident crust veteran in love, who pretty much every1 in the jerk bashed the second he landed on the cryonicles roster. and to no1s surprise...he was complete dogshit LOL who could have seen this coming.

the main problem with the cryonicles draft, however, is that they seemingly decided to spend a lot of cash on SM OU 2 and ORAS OU, which is weird since those are tiers abr should be buffing and thus should rely on cheaper picks. this backfired tremendously, as btb and leru both ended with 2-5 records. leru especially was particularly bad, and was easily one of the worst players in the tour on a game-by-game basis LOL jesus fuck. they also decided to spend 10.5k on...obi? LOOOOL HELLO man every1 knew this was absurd when it happened my lord. the sheet looker in me just wants to point out his 2-13 record but ya...obis obv heat and i'd love to team with him but at a certain point the price just gets too high lol. at least he didnt play nearly as bad as leru.

overall, you can never really discount a team with abr, so i didnt think they would be this awful. the draft just seemed poorly planned out, and this ultimately left them with very little ways to actually win this season.

now then, on to the predictions!

Ever Grande BIGS (7) vs Team Raiders (4)

SM OU: Valentine vs bro fist | vals been pretty heat and even almost somehow won last week vs charmflash. however, john as usual will be favored vs any1.
SM OU: Sabella vs Talah | sabella just keeps winning somehow bop. meanwhile...yeah talahs garbage LOL no lie.
SM UU: soulgazer vs Sage | the 5000IQ part of the casedvictory trade was to have her start vs the bigs and feed them bd oml next level genius execution by ShakeItUp LOL sg in a lower tier is always a threat and a half and sage has been awful this season. p easy pick here
SM RU: UltraBallz vs SPACE FORCE meeps | ultraballz has been picking up wins and i think he's definitely better than kw rn lol meeps could def win w some techs but i'll take the hot hand for now
SM NU: Kushalos vs Hipmonlee | LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this is prob the most lop-sided mu in spl history. the fire ass chef in his main tier vs dickmonlee in a tier where he doesnt kno any mons. very nice. this guy prob doesnt even kno wut a fairy type is dude LMAO what a wrap mayb he'll do wut he did in rby and just bring some pu mons or somethin
ORAS OU: xray vs Trosko | the scanner's been lit but trosko's been on another level this season. he's fucking annihilating everyone
BW OU: FLCL vs SoulWind | flcls solid but soulwinds on another level. he's been as heat as last year and should hav the edge in this one
DPP OU: sig vs Jirachee | phil won with a fucking nosepass last week LMAO i cant believe this. w/e. anyway sigs somehow 2-0 idk how. im never rly overly impressed with phil and considering that he'll prob be meming, gonna pick sig.
ADV OU: Golden Sun vs Cynara | gs somehow won last week despite getting haxed to shit LMAO my lord. meanwhile...sarah's still garbage. shocker. don't think a change of scenery into fucking adv is gonna help matters.
GSC OU: Googly vs Mr.378 | LOLOLO BOTH TEAMS R 0-7 IN GSC LMAO THE FUCKING BATTLE BROS IT'S HERE!!! ok like. mr378 at least went positive in spl 8...even tho he choked on dicks in the finals and got blackballed LMFAO w/e anyway i've seen more from him so just off that gonna give him a super small edge in what is otherwise a coinflip
RBY OU: Nails vs Kingler12345 | nails has been megalit this yr and i dont think kinglers that good. nice 0-8 rby raiders

Circus Maximus Tigers (4) vs Alpha Ruiners (7)

SM OU: Eternal Spirit vs Hiye | this is p close. hiye's been up and down this tour and gama seems to hav returned to a normal win rate after bein god for like 2 yrs. w/e i think gama's slightly better.
SM OU: Sacri' vs RedEmption | LOOOOOL HIPMONLEE AND REDEMPTION BACK IN THE SAME WEEK? ROFL bro this guy's fuckin awful. he's trash at ru and he's megadicks at ou from wut i saw in snake. easy win for sacri
SM UU: Adaam vs Pearl | adaam picked up the tigers 1st uu win of the season last week..in week 7 LOOOL pearl's fire easy wins.
SM RU: HarrisIsAwesome vs passion | ribbon syndrome benched!? damn. wild. harris has been awful this tour and passion seems to b doin decently enough. small edge here.
SM NU: Osh vs lax | i still don't rly think osh is that good and lax is heat so
SM DOU: MajorBowman vs qsns | there has to b a reason this guys not an spl starter lol
ORAS OU: Bro Kappa vs imsosorrylol | i cant believe im bolding sorry but man LMAO bro kappa played so badly last week i just cant dude. i guess he's crust now
BW OU: zf vs Hyogafodex | zf's solid enough and i dont rly trust the other guy
DPP OU: d0nut vs Jimmy Turtwig | tigers r basically out but still insist on ruinin donuts record. what a meme. jimmy's better.
ADV OU: k3nan vs eden's embrace | absolutely awful french player vs a dude that just lost to a fucking nosepass. no contest here.
GSC OU: dice vs Lavos | oh mayb thats why donut switched LMAO dice is good but lavos is goat.
RBY OU: Kaz vs FriendOfMrGolem120 | kaz has fallen off a bit and fomg seems to hav luck way on his side.

Dragonspiral Tyrants (10) vs Indie Scooters (2)

SM OU: Mana vs craing ;_; | ben gay mite win off mu but w a netral mu i'll take mana. better player imo
SM OU: Blunder vs Will of Fire | blunder vs. the guy he had to paypal 2k to? LOL blunder's been heat. wof's solid enough but hard to predict against blunder's current form rn
SM UU: Christo vs robjr | christo unsurprisingly just keeps rolling and has established himself as a top 2 uuer this tour. rob's solid enough but christo's a better player
SM RU: aim vs Aeroblacktyl | OML MOP IS BACK! this game should b heat w mop bringing some nonsense but joey's better imo
SM NU: ict vs Realistic Waters | waters has been rly good this tour. hard to pick against him but...idk. when leon's on form he's rly heat and i still think hes a better player
SM DOU: emforbes vs miltankmilk | emi seems to b returnin to form after a dogshit start to the yr. small edge
ORAS OU: Poek vs Relous | relous? LOL this guy still exists LMAO poek's better free wins
BW OU: We Three Kings vs Ojama | moxie been a god this tour and the kingpin's been dicks but idk man i just cant bring myself to not bold ojama's name in bw
DPP OU: GaryTheGengar vs giara | gary's been decent enough and giara's still a complete meme. cant believe he's still starting by week 8 LMAO jokes
ADV OU: Gilbert arenas vs dekzeh | marcop has fallen off a bit and idk im still decently high on dekzeh. at his peak he was megafire and i like his chances
GSC OU: sulcata vs Century Express | yeah..both these players were def overpriced but i like wut i've seen from sulcata more
RBY OU: Heroic Troller vs MetalGro$$ | metal's overperforming as fuck LOL theres no way he keeps winning. troller's better

Cryonicles (8) vs Stark Sharks (4)

SM OU: obii vs Spectear | obi has to win again at some pt vros...i dont rly kno who the other guy is so. go obi!
SM OU: BHARATH_THEBEST vs High Impulse | bro amir is not an sm player LMAO hello this is insane. btb's been underperforming but he's still solid.
SM UU: HT vs Lycans | im STUNNED ht is 3-4 LMAO thats crazy he's been rly bad every game i've seen. lycans is better anyway.
SM RU: Ajna vs EviGaro | evigaro has fallen off a bit and ajna's still super heat.
SM NU: elodin vs Teddeh | teddeh finally got on the board last week but his form's still been p bad this tour. idk small edge to elodin
SM DOU: SMB vs fespy | smb lookin like one of the steals of the draft this guys super fire
ORAS OU: Exiline vs Tricking | exiline seems pretty polarizing. some ppl like him, other ppl think he's complete dogshit. Clicking is better anyway.
BW OU: Energy vs Kevin Garrett | oml. unfortunately, laurel is 0-2. as a laurel supporter, i'm kind of disappointed. this is the game he gets in the win column tho vros. i think hes better than kg and he's def better than his 0-2 record.
DPP OU: Malekith vs Tamahome | malekith was a bright spot in the cryos draft. unfortunately, he goes up against the best dpper.. the goat tamahome OML tama's so fucking good at dpp its absurd how consistently he wins in the variance madhouse. dude ate gary for breakfast last week in like 15 turns LOL
ADV OU: Arifeen vs Triangles | man i almost threw up bolding triangles name LMAO FUCK w/e dude. i dont think arifeen knows adv at all? LOL like actually wtf.
GSC OU: ABR vs Conflict | IMO abr is clearly the 3rd best gscer right now behind lavos and fear. gsc rly suits his playstyle and he always brings some solid teams. as captain of the conflict bandwagon, i hate to do this, but conflict has played pretty subpar lately. i like abr here
RBY OU: Alexander. vs Sceptross | prinz is way more heat

all it took was for the cryos to be eliminated b4 they benched leru huh...

AND NOW ON TO THE MAIN EVENT...THE TDK VS ZOMOG REVENGE SERIES FOR THE #4 SEED!?

Wi-fi Wolfpack (5) vs Congregation of the Classiest (6)

SM OU: Kickasser vs Insult | kick's been p solid and i think hes better
SM OU: Charmflash vs ZoroDark | bro he rly never loses LMAO charmflash 7-0 this is insane. cant pick against him bro. just cant do it
SM UU: Sjneider vs Shiba | i cant believe rozes is somehow the wolfpacks like 4th best sub LMAO my god. sjneider was p ass last week vs sg wasnt rly impressed. shiba's been decent enough ig
SM RU: Welli0u vs Nat | the well seems to hav returned to his old more lackluster performances. nat's been p heat lately and she was ranked much higher in the shakeitup ru power rankings (which are looking p lit rn btw)
SM NU: Eternally vs Garay oak | eternallys underperforming this tour but i think hes still a slightly better player than garay
ORAS OU: Santu vs Genesis7 | LOL i rly dont know dude. genesis's game last week wasnt impressive at all. santu tho...that game was WOAT LMAO jesus fuck this guys bad for that loss. small edge i guess
BW OU: TDK vs Finchinator | predictin tdk to bring passion home his $20. this should b a good game but i consider finch to b solid and tdk's usually at his best vs. better players. this is finch's best tier tho so he could def take it.
DPP OU: DeepBlueC vs Void | im still rly high on void's playing abilities and i think he should def b favored here
ADV OU: UD vs thelinearcurve | linear's been lit this tour...meanwhile LOL my god. these guys were #1 and #2 in the adv prs but jesus christ ud has been REALLY BAD some of the weeks...idk how he lost to golden sun despite dodging leech said like 9 times my god. hard to pick him to win in that form
GSC OU: Fear vs Earthworm | earthworm definitely looking like crust now LMAO my god. crust rule bros...fear meanwhile, continues to be the luckiest fucking player ever CAN HE GET HAXED ONE TIME BRO?? ITS BEEN 2 YRS. w/e bro hes the 2nd best gscer and ew looks nowhere near his peak rn. big edge
RBY OU: The Idiot Ninja vs Bedschibaer | should b a close one, but in rby, i give a small edge to beds

Valentine 40 : 60 bro fist

bro fist is an outstanding player, as we all know, so he has the edge in my book.

Sabella 45 : 55 Talah

Talah's record doesn't say much but I feel like he has been playing pretty well overall. Sabella's a good player too so this one is pretty much a tossup, really.

—————

Eternal Spirit 60
: 40 Hiye
Gama's record also is a bit lower than what it should be, but he's been playing phenomenally regardless, so giving him the advantage here.

Sacri' 60
: 40 RedEmption
Sacri' is the better player by a notable margin, I feel.

—————

Mana 55
: 45 craing ;-;
This one is kind of a tossup for me, especially considering how unpredictable both players are. Mana been quite consistent lately expecting the Tyrants to win here.

Blunder 65
: 35 Will of Fire
Blunder's the best in game. WoF did win the Blunder tour though, so maybe he can win against Blunder himself?

—————

obii 55
: 45 Spectear
Both players have a similar skill level, but I feel like obii is slightly better, honestly.

BHARATH_THEBEST 65
: 35 High Impulse
BTB has been playing very well lately and I assume this match will be no different.

—————

Kickasser 55
: 45 Insult
Insult definitely proved me wrong these last few weeks but I still feel like Kickasser is the better player.

Charmflash 70
: 30 ZoroDark
Charmflash is 7-0 do I even need to say anything?​

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Early in the tournament Kaori joked that he should put me in for SM once we're confirmed in or out. I said I'd do it, but only if the other team are eliminated/already qualified. He probably forgot that bit.

And I'm not really gonna have time this week to actually do any prep, so I'm not gonna play this game. Kaori, you'll need to find another sub.

SM OU : CHARMFLASH vs ZoroDark : he is at 7-0!!!!! Do I even need to say anything. He lucked mana ! Tamahome choked and played bad ! Valentine choked ! Hiye played like a shit when charm had no fly and dark resists ! He has so much skill that 4 of his oppos played literally like shit ! GG 3-4!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)