Smogon Premier League XII - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luthier

Don’t get mad, get even.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
won vs 1tl gg

So this is a little bit overdue, but I figured a public apology is warranted for the recent shit show that I caused. Firstly, Kenix, I'm really sorry man. I'm an idiot. I had genuinely thought the team was public. This isn't to excuse myself, because uploading the video in the first place was one the dumbest moves on Smogon in a while. It always should have been my responsibility to clarify if the team was public, or simply not upload the video at all. I know you had no bad intentions, and I'm sorry your first SPL had to go this way, I really do hope your ban is shortened, because a player of your class deserves to be playing in other tournaments soon. I'm genuinely sorry.

Secondly, Classiest, you didn't deserve to be caught in the crossfire. Me losing the game was bad enough, but you guys getting a heated aftermath made it even worse. I promise that I won't be dragging you guys down from now on, and I truly hope I can bounce back and repay you with the wins you deserve in the future. Thank you for continuously putting your trust in me.

Finally, to anyone in the community who I seemed to hurt, I'm sorry. Going forward, I'm going to make sure I don't blunder this badly again, because this was a big enough of a mess as it is. I hope you understand and that people can forgive me going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)