Smogon Premier League XIV - Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conflict

is the 9th Smogon Classic Winneris a Three-Time Past SPL Championis the defending GSC Circuit Champion
World Defender
Over the past few weeks I have constantly heard people bemoaning the lacklustre GSC sign ups and how the pool is basically non-existant. But fret not because I am here to present to you all some possible picks that may have flown under the radar. (Only commenting if Ive seen the person play myself). I will also not be naming people that GSC'd last season - they are good and you know it.

Lets have a look, shall we?:

Century Express: Came back after a long ass hiatus. Still good because the dude ladders 24/7. Should be picked.

Mr.378: Hasnt been drafted for the past 3-5 SPL's or so for whatever reason. Last time he played he had a positive record and was quite cheap. Pretty much never goes negative in team tours. I would say hes a worthwhile pick that wont be too expensive.

D4 Repertoire: Played some good games in GSC circuit this year. Has potential. Has played close games vs. august and me and a couple others. Uses usually no BS teams.

Nael222: Plays very solid with tried and true teams. Has done well in the GSC circuit in 2022. Doesnt use dumb stuff and has beat some good GSCers.

Siatam: Won GSC OU Championship and mods the GSC forum so should be knowledgeable.

Teclis: Imo one of the better options, has beat both me and Fear in a GSC tour in early 2022.

vani: Underrated guy that mostly plays sidetours. Pretty much always goes atleast even. Solid pick with lots of experience so he won't get nervous.

ziloXX: Idr if he palyed last SPL, but he is always okay and has been in SPL before (i think?).

RealJester: Has been decent in tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)