Smogon Premier League XIV - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzonana.

volando bajito
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
buena suerte a todos mis amigos y desgracias para mis enemigos.

vamos borja, gondra, santuz, jon, bruno, raichy, xrn, ipf, bea, shaf, blich, empo, monai, jisoo, mdragon, aliss, mako, xav, raptor, leo, cbb, culo, rey, pj, eeveon, gate, beraldo, welliou, tj, gxe, london bits, lusa, umbry, neider, bihi, felix, tpp, guthier, mence, garay, leandro, uñas y clark

Hello Gang. I hope that you are enjoying this season of SPL. It's a new feeling for me to be looking into a tour that is considered the highest level of play. For reasons that escape me, I have never followed it as closely as I have felt like doing now.
So I thought I would give my opinion on this week's play on all of the games in GSC of SPL XIV, partly because it makes me grow as a player, and also because it's fun and lots of people deserve attention that otherwise won't get spoken about. Aside from your Conflicts and ABRs and Fears there are your average joes in terms of stardom, but not in terms of play, that I'm happy will get to have a bit of a spotlight and I hope in some way this might contribute to making old gens more attractive to the eye of many.
Kind of following the footsteps of Amaranth's very solid coverage of SPL XIII last year, I decided to make a FULL WEEKLY RECAP & predictions. Please enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)